ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Brown Back in Play?

sappycrease

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2015
I've been reading that Pitt coaches visited with Brown yesterday. Again, we recruited him over the spring and summer months after Narduzzi was hired, he committed to the Nits in July. 4 star LB, 6'6 210 - from the Potomac MD area. Obvious interest here from him if our coaches were made available to meet with him. Any chance of flipping him? Thoughts?

I've been reading that Pitt coaches visited with Brown yesterday. Again, we recruited him over the spring and summer months after Narduzzi was hired, he committed to the Nits in July. 4 star LB, 6'6 210 - from the Potomac MD area. Obvious interest here from him if our coaches were made available to meet with him. Any chance of flipping him? Thoughts?
Guaranteed, if we did flip him, he'd lose a *...

Why don't you ask the numerous recruits who have chosen Franklin when confronted with the same question?

tumblr_m5ooj5nDqj1rrbogso2_500.gif

Why don't you ask the numerous recruits who have chosen Franklin when confronted with the same question?

Is it signing day yet?

People are onto him now. He stinks as a head coach. Why do you think he has had decommitments?

Last edited:
Reactions: ncpittfan
I am pretty sure the recruit would have to say they are open to a visit rather than a coach just knocking on the door. Then again maybe that is how jimmy rolls!

Is it signing day yet?

People are onto him now. He stinks as a head coach. Why do you think he has had decommitments?
Some old Ped state players are saying they will keep Franklin as head coach for his recruiting abilities only. The coordinators will handle game plans and a lot of game day decisions.

Some old Ped state players are saying they will keep Franklin as head coach for his recruiting abilities only. The coordinators will handle game plans and a lot of game day decisions.

Ummm ya how has that been working out for them the last 2 years??????

Hey, this is what I said we should done with Wanny. Allow him to recruit and be the face of the program, keep him away from game day decisions and management.

Is it signing day yet?

So I gues Narduzzi, Urban Meyer and Nick Saban stink as head coaches because they all have had decommits.

So I gues Narduzzi, Urban Meyer and Nick Saban stink as head coaches because they all have had decommits.

No doubt you learned this Non Sequitur method of reasoning in a logic course at Marcellus University, aka, Penn State.

Not sure if this is frowned upon or not but i got this info from another site about Cameron Brown

**Cameron Brown (Potomac, MD) is a 4-star OLB that’s already committed to Penn State. However, a member of the Pitt coaching staff met with Brown to gauge his commitment level to Penn State. Andre Powell was in Maryland today to talk with Brown.

No, everyone has Decommits. Franklin just stinks as a head coach. The other coaches you mentioned can actually coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT