ADVERTISEMENT

Cavendir twins leaving school early and forgoing WNBA for WWE

I wouldn’t say they will be selling skin. The female WWE product is more about athleticism than it is about looks these days. Sure their looks will help their persona and popularity, but if you turn on a WWE show, their women aren’t exactly being hired and pushed for their looks like they were back in the day 20 years ago. It used to be that the women were sexualized people who happened to wrestle. Now these girls will be wrestlers who are athletic but also happen to look good.

These girls are into the social media thing, right? They already have a brand? This will help them the same way the WWE is helping Logan Paul with his brand. And then they can parlay it into tv shows and maybe even movies.

Can’t say I blame them.

yep, exactly. No one will ever confuse Rhea Ripley with Kelly Kelly.

But also as you say the WWE is about the branding, as witnessed by having Logan Paul, Pat Mcafee playing major roles

I'll say it again, very respectfully, maybe the admins won't delete it this time, one thing I think would increase ratings of WNBA at least for awhile until the curiosity factor wore off, would be if they ever had a trans woman playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT