ADVERTISEMENT

Chrisshawn Clark

Is sticking with Pitt .. Good to hear .. Very athletic 2 guard with great leadership qualities .. Good all
Around player .. Oregon offered him as well .. #H2P

Did CC tell you this himself? Any concrete sources indicating that Clark will enroll at PITT. It is not that I don't believe it. I just don't see this confirmed anywhere either.

His own twitter account

Really? I am looking at it now. I may be overlooking something or not on the correct account but I don't see anything indicating his pledge to enroll at PITTSBURGH. Sorry just trying to confirm this beyond what was so far asserted in this forum.

Really? I am looking at it now. I may be overlooking something or not on the correct account but I don't see anything indicating his pledge to enroll at PITTSBURGH. Sorry just trying to confirm this beyond what was so far asserted in this forum.

I can't go back and look now but he mentioned keeping his commitment to Pitt in a post from earlier today.

Maybe you should look a little harder

Well, maybe I should. I am wondering why you, or somebody else, does not include that tweet on the board. That is why we have the function now to do so in these situations.

By the way, I am not trying to put anybody on the defensive. I just don't see the tweet indicating he is enrolling at PITT.

He was responding from a tweet from from someone named Chris Yokish. he said "well I'm still committed, so idk where that false imformation is coming from".

I can't access twitter from my laptop so I can't copy/paste. I saw it on my phone.

He was responding from a tweet from from someone named Chris Yokish. he said "well I'm still committed, so idk where that false imformation is coming from".

I can't access twitter from my laptop so I can't copy/paste. I saw it on my phone.

Okay, fair enough. I still do NOT see this clearly posted on his twitter account, though. It sounds to me like he may very well enroll at PITT but his twitter account has yet to confirm this news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT