ADVERTISEMENT

CONGRATULATIONS to Sean Miller Fan - 1st Team All Pantherlair!

Well deserved đź‘Ź
You NAILED it when you proclaimed (a million times ad nauseum) that women's sports will NEVER be popular and draw big crowds.

CONGRATULAIONS!
You've added another "L" to your massive collection! Well deserved đź‘Ź

dfyooib-c866d4ea-772d-48b8-a0a7-61fd3ff97735.gif

You NAILED it when you proclaimed (a million times ad nauseum) that women's sports will NEVER be popular and draw big crowds.

CONGRATULAIONS!
You've added another "L" to your massive collection! Well deserved đź‘Ź

dfyooib-c866d4ea-772d-48b8-a0a7-61fd3ff97735.gif

I dont know what you are talking about. All I've really ever said is the USWNT shouldn't be paid the same as USMNT because they arent doing equal work since they are playing against the equivalent of a good middle school boys team. The USMNT face much tougher teams and also the sport of men's popular is way more popular.

Women's volleyball is on the rise but ratings for the WNBA have always been in the toilet. Same goes for women's college hoops though Caitlin Clark brings viewers. I'd pay to watch her. Even thought about bringing the fam to Columbus to see her. She is basically the female LeBron

I dont know what you are talking about. All I've really ever said is the USWNT shouldn't be paid the same as USMNT because they arent doing equal work since they are playing against the equivalent of a good middle school boys team. The USMNT face much tougher teams and also the sport of men's popular is way more popular.

Women's volleyball is on the rise but ratings for the WNBA have always been in the toilet. Same goes for women's college hoops though Caitlin Clark brings viewers. I'd pay to watch her. Even thought about bringing the fam to Columbus to see her. She is basically the female LeBron
tenor.gif

Reactions: New York Panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT