ADVERTISEMENT

Coulibaly in transfer portal now

And his best fit is Pitt? Based on what? Not sure what this info should mean to me
I didn’t say that. Where did I say Pitt was the best fit?? He can go anywhere he wants essentially and should be free to do so without a handler steering him in a certain direction. And I’m simply saying it to you because you mentioned him above.

Spider-Man pointing meme. Kids don’t go to schools based on who they previously played with.

Some NY players like to play with NY players and that is the same with the tri area.

You said you know the past Pitt players on the team, right? Right?

This is NY and the tri area, not Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, or some other state. The recruiting doesn't go hand in hand with what you are saying.

Reactions: CougarClaws
I didn’t say that. Where did I say Pitt was the best fit?? He can go anywhere he wants essentially and should be free to do so without a handler steering him in a certain direction. And I’m simply saying it to you because you mentioned him above.
You have absolutely no idea what “his handler” is doing. You’re butthurt as other Pitt fans that he won’t join Pitt so you’re believing that that’s the reason and not that we’re a complete dumpster fire right now. Surprised Femi didn’t recruit him!!!

Furthermore, even if you were correct which there’s no way to know, why are they STILL wasting time on Efton Reid? He’s gonna turn down hundreds of thousands for his love of Pittsburgh?

Reactions: PittPoker
You have absolutely no idea what “his handler” is doing. You’re butthurt as other Pitt fans that he won’t join Pitt so you’re believing that that’s the reason and not that we’re a complete dumpster fire right now. Surprised Femi didn’t recruit him!!!

No idea whether the handler thing is true or not but...

is

1. Femi
2. West
3. Sibande
4. Champ
5. Wahab

with Jeffress, Collier, Horton, Potentially Hugley, plus a few other transfers/HS guys really a dumpster fire?

We’re not that far away. The problem is we don’t actually seem to have any chance at landing a guy with the impact of Timberlake or Wahab or Harrar... but if we did, we’re fine and ready to dance next year.

Which is Capel’s job. To sell that to these kids.

I think it’s time for some to let this mythology go-
Unless you likewise think we paid handlers for akc and max .
Which of our kids had handlers paid ?
Are you really that dumb? Nobody in their right mind would pay anything for Max or AKC because they aren't in the same universe as a kid like Wahab. Get a clue dude.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
No idea whether the handler thing is true or not but...

is

1. Femi
2. West
3. Sibande
4. Champ
5. Wahab

with Jeffress, Collier, Horton, Potentially Hugley, plus a few other transfers/HS guys really a dumpster fire?

We’re not that far away. The problem is we don’t actually seem to have any chance at landing a guy with the impact of Timberlake or Wahab or Harrar... but if we did, we’re fine and ready to dance next year.

Which is Capel’s job. To sell that to these kids.
Anytime you’re mentioning Jeffress, Collier and Hugley as your main subs while also assuming an all league center was on board and champ was coming back...

yes, we are extremely far away.

Anytime you’re mentioning Jeffress, Collier and Hugley as your main subs while also assuming an all league center was on board and champ was coming back...

yes, we are extremely far away.

I’m not saying that’s happening I’m just saying that’s what you have to sell to him. If we have him or Timberlake on board it’s a COMPLETELY different outlook.

Also, Champ is coming back. No idea on Hugley but everyone who seems to know says he has a chance to come back.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I’m not saying that’s happening I’m just saying that’s what you have to sell to him. If we have him or Timberlake on board it’s a COMPLETELY different outlook.

Also, Champ is coming back. No idea on Hugley but everyone who seems to know says he has a chance to come back.
Then champ is getting terrible advice unless he’s spending the next year growing 3-4 inches.

Hugley shouldn’t be invited back under any circumstances

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
With Wahab it’s absolutely true unfortunately. Trust me on this one. I’ve never said it about anyone else.
When he was considering Pitt before, they had an all ACC freshmen guard, another promising freshmen guard and a promising freshmen wing. There were things to sell and he was a project.

now he’s one of the hottest commodities in the country and we have nothing to sell. But yeah, because a poster on the pay board confirmed that he was looking for more than PT, it HAS to be true.

When he was considering Pitt before, they had an all ACC freshmen guard, another promising freshmen guard and a promising freshmen wing. There were things to sell and he was a project.

now he’s one of the hottest commodities in the country and we have nothing to sell. But yeah, because a poster on the pay board confirmed that he was looking for more than PT, it HAS to be true.
Is that what you learned with your burner account over there? I must have missed that one. I could have confirmed it to be true.

Sniff around. You’re the basketball insider from Washington errrrr I mean Pittsburgh.
So you don’t know anything you’re just mad he isn’t considering Pitt. And Wahab was ranked 136th coming out of Hs. We have plenty of guys higher rated than that. You’re talking out of your ass.

So you don’t know anything you’re just mad he isn’t considering Pitt. And Wahab was ranked 136th coming out of Hs. We have plenty of guys higher rated than that. You’re talking out of your ass.
I don’t get mad. It’s just sports.

Femi will never lead the ACC in assists and by the time he is a junior people will be saying addition by subtraction like every other transfer we have.

Johnson sucked dude. Bad player and low character. He and McGowens were "good for freshmen" and the thought was they had high ceilings but each got progressively worse. If Femi also gets worse each year, I will say the same about him.

There were maybe 3 starting PGs in the ACC that Johnson was better than. Maybe.

Johnson sucked dude. Bad player and low character. He and McGowens were "good for freshmen" and the thought was they had high ceilings but each got progressively worse. If Femi also gets worse each year, I will say the same about him.

There were maybe 3 starting PGs in the ACC that Johnson was better than. Maybe.
He was on a terrible team this year and led the ACC in assists. He will end up at a better program than Arizona State. You’re simply incorrect, per usual.

I asked for your proof since you “know it to be true”. You’ve given none. Hence, you have none.
There are some here who know my sources. It rarely comes up because my sources aren’t at Pitt. But occasionally there’s overlap. But I would never divulge, especially with something like this on a free message board. Sorry. You’ll just have to tap into that vast network of yours.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
There are some here who know my sources. It rarely comes up because my sources aren’t at Pitt. But occasionally there’s overlap. But I would never divulge, especially with something like this on a free message board. Sorry. You’ll just have to tap into that vast network of yours.
I already know. He’s asking for nothing. It’s complete and utter bullshit

I would get exhausted rationalizing our recruiting misses as cash payments for this many years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT