ADVERTISEMENT

Dane Jackson....Alert...Dane Jackson....Alert...Dane Jackson...

cpc247

Redshirt
Jun 26, 2013
We need him to shut down ...Anthony R-W.... this kid is explosive. He has hurt us in the past and can make plays that destroy team game plans. I'm pretty anti RPO ...throw it 100 times a game, but this kid could definitely change this game both as a WR and as a returner (I would not kick to him).

This would be a great NFL test for Dane and if he can preform ....well then he gets my vote (or at least the lead) for ALL ACC Team.

H2P ...Big time game for Pitt program right here...

We need him to shut down ...Anthony R-W.... this kid is explosive. He has hurt us in the past and can make plays that destroy team game plans. I'm pretty anti RPO ...throw it 100 times a game, but this kid could definitely change this game both as a WR and as a returner (I would not kick to him).

This would be a great NFL test for Dane and if he can preform ....well then he gets my vote (or at least the lead) for ALL ACC Team.

Some effective pressure on the QB would help, too. To impact the timing and not let their QB get comfortable. And so Dane (and the other Pitt DB's) don't have to cover forever.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Defense should be fine today if our d-line can get any sort of pressure. I think even the offense will have a good day, mainly hall and ollison (possibly even salahuddin too from what narduzzi is saying regarding PT).

He is a legit nfl caliber cb

Reactions: cpc247 and Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT