ADVERTISEMENT

Deep breaths.....

pitt-girl

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2004
After the last few days it is crystal clear that this AD goes about her business quietly. All the posturing about "inside sources" from the media have been proven inaccurate. But now, we are to believe tweets about the current situation?

I'm sticking with what I know: Pitt fired the HC of one of their top 2 revenue sports after deciding their performance was inadequate. I quote @LiveWell1079 who I think summed it up perfectly:

"Why exactly is this a “bad look” for Pitt? Stallings was terminated and the buyout is being negotiated. The university’s attorneys have a duty to mitigate the buyout and are obligated to make every possible case they can. It’s cynical, sure, but you have a highly-publicized episode in which Stallings couldn’t control his temper and embarrassed himself and the university. Why wouldn’t Pitt use that?"

Beyond that, I'm looking ahead to the HC search. I remain confident that the AD has a plan in place. I have no issues with their silence. The truth always comes out in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News