ADVERTISEMENT

Difference Between Rudolf and Pickett

And receivers who are disciplined and run good routes and dont give up on the play when they are not the primary target. AB was incredible when the play broke down. Not sure we have anyone like that.
The receivers aren’t the problem with the offense
Never were .

Wow this is really early so it's hard to say. I don't think there would be a RT worthwhile at #20 and I wouldn't target a center until the second round. I really want to build this offense and would consider a receiver here. Defensively, I'd consider a defensive lineman or a cornerback. Corner is probably going to have the most talent and you get another young DB to pair with Porter.
Assuming Weidl is still here, I'd be surprised if there's not a concentration on the lines.

Right, there are many examples of this where a QB excelled in a certain offense or for a certain OC.

There might be a handful of guys, if that, who made bad OCs look good.

I think it has more to do with the overall personnel, but I'd put more of any success on the QB. It's why you see a big drop when a backup plays - with a few exceptions.

Ben had the following OC's, which would you consider good/bad?

Whisenhunt
Arians
Haley
Fichtner
Canada

I think it has more to do with the overall personnel, but I'd put more of any success on the QB. It's why you see a big drop when a backup plays - with a few exceptions.

Ben had the following OC's, which would you consider good/bad?

Whisenhunt
Arians
Haley
Fichtner
Canada
I would rate them

1) Arians
2) Whisenhunt
3) Haley
4) Fichtner
5) Canada

I liked Arians the best and I'd say him, Whisenhunt, and even Haley were above average. Randy was kinda mid and Canada was bad. Not sure any of them were really good.

I would rate them

1) Arians
2) Whisenhunt
3) Haley
4) Fichtner
5) Canada

I liked Arians the best and I'd say him, Whisenhunt, and even Haley were above average. Randy was kinda mid and Canada was bad. Not sure any of them were really good.
Haley’s job was to keep Ben healthy with quick throws exclusively -
And it was very apparent that was the directive
Not that he was good . Just saying

Haley’s job was to keep Ben healthy with quick throws exclusively -
And it was very apparent that was the directive
Not that he was good . Just saying
Considering Arians was running an offense that got Ben, Luck, and Palmer banged up, it was the right more at the right time. Haley was still pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT