ADVERTISEMENT

Diong to UNLV

Yeah, no way a kid saw what Pitt did this season and decided he'd rather go anywhere else, no chance of that. Had to have been shady business that would lead a kid to not want to join this sinking ship...

Yeah, no way a kid saw what Pitt did this season and decided he'd rather go anywhere else, no chance of that. Had to have been shady business that would lead a kid to not want to join this sinking ship...

UNLV is 11-20 and won 4 games in the Mountain West. It's not like he chose a fast rising program.

Well.....why don't we "pay" for these guys? I mean we have these big time, big mouth donors who love to interfere in the program, well why don't they be useful and put their money really where we need them to put it.

Because that would involve them doing something other than being loudmouthed.

pdvd_056.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eastcoasthoops
We had to redo our entire roster last season when we hoped to lure Dixon to UNLV. He took one of our best recruiting assistants with him to TCU and that's why he's attracting better players there than he had at Pitt. Also, we have 11 wins right now. 11. That's not a typo.

My point is, any recruit can see that PT is readily available here. Menzies developed a relationship with the kid and that's how he was able to lure him away from the ACC (I'm not saying that in a mocking tone.. I'm being respectful of your top 2,3 conference). Pitt and Louisville were trying to land him.

I will say this, too, I'm not trying to troll or anything. I've liked Pitt since I was a kid. I was just giving you an explanation from UNLV's perspective.

Good luck in your postseason. We'll be eliminated in our first MWC Tournament game (unless God grants a miracle to us this season).

The UNLV facilities for BBall are also top notch. On par with any just about any big program in the nation.

I blame the fireworks at the start of the UNLV home games. Lights please......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT