ADVERTISEMENT

Dior Johnson commits to Pitt

Competition brings out the best in players. Elliott isn’t a PG.
I think when Dior is off the floor, you’ll see one of Nelly or Burton assume the primary ballhandling duties, and they’ll fill in the 2 and 3 from there. No different than your starting right tackle also being your primary backup at left tackle.

If anyone’s a “true” backup PG that doesn’t include guys starting elsewhere, it’d probably be McNeilly.

Reactions: cabe23 and gary2
I think when Dior is off the floor, you’ll see one of Nelly or Burton assume the primary ballhandling duties, and they’ll fill in the 2 and 3 from there. No different than your starting right tackle also being your primary backup at left tackle.

If anyone’s a “true” backup PG that doesn’t include guys starting elsewhere, it’d probably be McNeilly.
Ok. That seems very possible. swap McNeilly and Eliott.

Hats off to Chapel for his work this off season. I will hold a tip of the cap until we see team play, court chemistry, solid player development, and on court/off court character. In this age of coaching, keeping a full roster happy is tough.

Two months ago, some who appear now to be role players, realistically thought they would play starters minutes. But, winning should take care of most of that problem.

Bacot would have no interest in facing Hugley in practice...

I'm aware it's a hypothetical example but still..
Lol. Bacot is much, much better and went against pretty damn good competition in his AAU practices on team loaded 17U 3 years ago. It was just him, Oscar, Isaiah Todd and Dave McCormack going against each other every day… doubt he’s scared of John Hugley because he played better one game

Reactions: Kaywood105
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT