ADVERTISEMENT

do masks really work?

Schutt has developed clear face shields that fit to the facemask from the eyes through the jaw.

So ya'all are not purchasing clear face shields? Do you know how much they would be? I would guess they fog up at even temps in 50's? So 3rd date in PA you may fog up Friday Night?

Most businesses now have plexiglass shields up that separate employee from customer. I don’t think workers should have to wear masks if these are present.

Reactions: CougarClaws
When I went to Walmart, most had masks on, but only half were wearing them correctly. I saw many with the nose out, and some under their chin. I make sure to keep away from these folks. With widespread mask wearing, and social distancing, the mask can indeed help protect the wearer, as there will be fewer germs for the mask to block. As usual, the scientists aren't sure, but many believe that the infectious dose plays a big role as to how sick you become. If this is true, wearing a mask would indeed help the wearer, as even if the mask lets enough virus through to infect you, it certainly would block much virus, lowering the infectious dose.

Last edited:
I think it's obvious they do.

If you believe this, than for those who think football needs to played at a later date why couldn't football wear these?
web1_M1-161223-EDH-ThielColumn.jpg

https://images.app.goo.gl/cUwYM6PgiFWhxp329

cUwYM6PgiFWhxp329
No. jmo .

This hairdresser things was discussed in another thread at one time. Don’t think we know any details. But this is quite interesting. I don’t recall knowing if they did or didn’t wear masks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT