ADVERTISEMENT

Do you guys even care about Pitt news?!

Narduzzi may better X and Os but franklin has proven he’s a much better head coach it’s not even close at this point. He operates like a GM rather than head coach and has shown results. Narduzzi won with an inherited top Oline. He scrambled to fill that now with Mac level transfers because he hasn’t been able to develop one of his recruits

There are kids who cream their jeans and piss their pants with excitement at the mention of ND football. The WPIAL has too many kids like this for my liking but, there are kids all over this country who fit into this category. These kids need to be identified so that our staff and university wastes as little time and money on these guys as possible. I wish their parents had enough money to send these kids to South Bend for their highschool years so they could be close to the shrine and worship from the time they are 14. Then people like you wouldn't cry because he would no longer be fom the WPIAL.

lol @ a kid who grew up rooting for Pitt, whose entire family are Panthers, being "cream their jeans" ND guy.
Look, I get it. Just land the kids that you don't actually have to recruit because they already want to come here. Let the rest of the country fight it out for the kids that have to be won over.

We'll see about his coaching. I think he's doing a pretty good job on that front. Better even than your guy. Your boy Franklin leaves a lot to be desired, IMHO, on the game day coaching front. So far, he's been able to deflect that with his above average recruiting ability. Time will tell the overall results for both.

Franklin def. isn't the best they could do. Elite recruiter, decent CEO.
The problem they are going to have with him is he is going to win enough to not get fired, but I don't think he's going to win enough to get them where they should be with those recruiting classes and that kind of money they spend.
Franklin is going to be their less Miles, without a national championship, but with a few more regular season wins due to the talent gap between them and the rest of the non-Ohio State/Michigan Big Ten.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT