ADVERTISEMENT

Friermuth is ass

Just maybe they should’ve entered the season with a #2 receiver. I’m not even sure if any of these guys are a legitimate #3 on most teams. Inexcusable

Has to be one of the worst receiving corps of all time. Makes Cedrick Wilson and Nate Washington look like the greatest show on turf.

This offense is ASS

Terrible

I swear more yards in penalties than actual production

Last edited:
Not to be negative when the Steelers are 3-0, but these early games were must wins if they are going to make the playoffs. Schedule this year is seriously backloaded.

Glad to see some of the other WR getting involved.
Austin had a good game and Scotty Miller is outperforming Van Jefferson.

he's an average te, cant really block but decent route runner with average hands. def belongs on an nfl roster, but we over drafted him and really shouldnt have extended him.

he's a dime a dozen tight end.

I agree (and so does PFF, as he has a 60.9 grade this season), but it's weird how much he escapes scrutiny - and even gets rewarded - for basically being a JAG.

4 catches for 33 yards and a mediocre day blocking. Well, that's definitely a Friermuth stat line.

I just watched Baltimore's 3rd string tight end hit a gear Stiff Pat can only dream of.

Now the Hoopie... that dude can play.
I agree. Freiermuth is a jackass and drops or fumbles critical passes.

I don’t root against Hoopies when they play for the Steelers. Most of them are pretty scrappy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT