ADVERTISEMENT

FSU having Their way with LSU

DruidTM

Heisman Winner
Oct 26, 2012
It’s only 17-3 but LSU hasn’t done anything at all… it’s a beating

It’s only 17-3 but LSU hasn’t done anything at all… it’s a beating

Yeah, should be much more and are dominating. But typically when that happens the game ends much closer than it should be or you are kicking g yourself with a bad loss.

17-10 now. Let's see if fsu can keep it up. Have a feeling lsu pulls this out late due to blown plays and mental lapses by fsu.

The targeting play by the LSU player was the worst I’ve seen in a long time. This wasn’t some bang bang play by a defensive back trying to break up a pass, but a total cheap shot with intent to injure the QB.

The targeting play by the LSU player was the worst I’ve seen in a long time. This wasn’t some bang bang play by a defensive back trying to break up a pass, but a total cheap shot with intent to injure the QB.

That is the exact play that should be targeting. Not 99% of the other ones that are called.

Reactions: kma0043
I literally cant believe they pitched it there. Unbelievably bad play call

If you were making a list of the stupidest plays they could have called there, wouldn't a toss play be pretty close to the top of the list?
It was so stupid I couldn’t have seen it coming. I was thinking they better not hand it off to the lineman/fullback that’s not used to carrying the ball.

How can it be taking these idiots this long to give them the ball at the three yard line, put two seconds on the clock, and wind the clock when the ball is ready for play?

Embarrassingly long review, I realize they want to get it right but this is ridiculous.

Why'd FSU call a time out? Didn't LSU have to get the snap off in one second?

A wiseman once said- God is Norvell a moron...

Why interview the dumbest guy on the field?

Reactions: 303vND
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT