ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread early start

Why the hell didn’t they review the previous play where the guy went Outta bounds at 45 and they put the ball to 44?

I'm not excusing anything but the last 2 weeks the opponents have been flagged only twice. Comprehend???
What I comprehend is that this team is poorly coached in fundamentals and some of them, like the receivers and QB are not very skilled. But when you are poor in fundamentals and show poor discipline, you will tend to be penalized.

Of course after a big sack we give up a big ass play to make it 3rd and 5

What I comprehend is that this team is poorly coached in fundamentals and some of them, like the receivers and QB are not very skilled. But when you are poor in fundamentals and show poor discipline, you will tend to be penalized.
Looks like the opposite. They suck but we still play fairly well because they have good fundamentals

No doubt I agree about the coaching but having refs constantly helping the opposing teams negate our pass rush is just ridiculous

I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now

Pass on 3rd and 3

Fumble on special teams

I can’t believe what I’m seeing at all

Reactions: Farnox
What a joke:

Horrible play calling.

Terrible passes.

Busted plays

WRs who don’t even look for the football

Punter who can’t field the snap

ADVERTISEMENT