ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread early start

He’s slow man
C’mon
You’re wrong. He’s not slow…he’s not fast either. He’s about average speed for a QB.

when there’s a big enough hole/gap/opening in the defense, he can pick up some yards. Like I said earlier, it’s like he just chooses not to.

It is easy to play D against Slovis, he looks at the same guy the whole time, you know exactly who he will throw to

Reactions: Farnox
OMG - can we just start EVERY series at first and 15?

Not sure if you saw what happened, Bartholomew didnt catch it, he made them hurry up, that caused the false start.

Actually it was a good penalty

Slovis has made plays with his arm. But if you are relying on that, eventually the mistakes happen. That’s why you feed Izzy even if it feels “boring”.

This last one man…

We absolutely need a new QB after that

He could have run for a first down

He could have thrown to Izzy for a first down

Instead, he made the cardinal sin of throwing against your body over the middle. Any QB even in HS knows not to do that, yet Slovis does it and turns the ball over.

If he was even remotely thinking of staying I hope he’s changed his mind he’s absolutely horrible and if he’s the best chance to win we are in deep shit next year at QB

If he comes out for the next series I hoped Narduzzi and him are booed to death from the 100’s of fans that are dumb enough to sit out and watch this less than mediocre crap

I think that was our fist sack right? I know duke has a good line, but come on

Baldo being out hurts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT