ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - Pitt vs FSU .......

Agree. Almost a must-win scenario if that exists this early. I like where we're standing if we get a win today.

Key is Pitt can't keep having these bad starts where they get down double digits early. They need a start like ND or at the very least, play hard and not lazy.

Reactions: Pittx9
Agree. Not many teams shoot as much and as fast as ND. A start like that against most teams would bury them. We've shown how easily we can score a ton of points at times, we need to start doing it more often.

Reactions: PittPoker
You could view the conference schedule in thirds. We went 4-2 in the 1/3.

Did anyone see the visual of current Panthers career starts? Who the hell is D. Coleman? I think the ACC dropped the ball on that one. Big surprise there.

my favorite goof was last year? two years ago? Where they had a bunch of random x pitt players for the starting roster. and someone really really obscure. I forget who it was

Looks like another game where Young and Artis miss layup after layup after layup.

Thank goodness FSU hasn't found their offense yet.

Well at least we aren't down by 10 already lol. But seriously, Artis playing well, JRob needed to drain that easy open jumper. Even Ano made a shot. Looking better so far. Wish Young would get more involved under the hoop.

I think Artis is playing well early on. But yeah Mike Young, not so much. Needs to start taking it to the hoop more and build his confidence back up.

Reactions: PittPoker
Wow 6 fouls already. Just no consistentcy with these acc officiating crews.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT