ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - Pitt vs FSU .......

Are we the most poorly conditioned team in America? Why else won't Jamie leave our starters in for more than 5 minutes?
I swear I was thinking the same thing about the starters being taken out so quick.

The ACC refs are just a complete joke. It's not just today. Although today it really does look like breathing within proximity to another player is a foul.

Reactions: PittPoker
The ACC refs are just a complete joke. It's not just today. Although today it really does look like breathing within proximity to another player is a foul.
If they call it that way both ways... that helps us. We're much better FT shooting team than FSU... and probably deeper, even without Jeter.

Young needs to go strong to the hoop. He makes a nice drive then throws up a timid shot.

How was that a foul on Luther? He didn't do anything.
ACC refs. I'm telling you they are all completely incompetent. You're absolutely right, that wasn't even anything that slightly resembled a foul. These guys are a flat out embarrassment to the officiating profession. Have been all season.

Reactions: freddietee511
We are responding today so far, as opposed to the recent losses.

I bet you'll be able to hack a limb off a guy in the second half and nothing will be called.

For what it's worth, there actually are not "ACC refs." All of these guys ref in several other conferences.

I rewound the play; Ryan created a moving pick - very obvious on the replay
Thanks for the input. Just hearing the whistle it sounded like it was called as he went up for the layup. It was clearly not a shooting foul, but if it was a pick then at least the refs were paying attention.

Yeah we can't win this game, all our players will foul out by the middle of the 2nd half with this crew.

For what it's worth, there actually are not "ACC refs." All of these guys ref in several other conferences.
Did I hear right also that a ref from Duke/NC State today also officiates in the NFL?

The refs suck...... but you people need to quit talking about "ACC officials". There really *IS* no such thing.

Hate to tell you all but these are fouls. Need to keep the hands out of the cookie jar. Has Nelson-Adoda not gotten two first half fouls in any game this season?

Yeah we can't win this game, all our players will foul out by the middle of the 2nd half with this crew.
Team is settling for jump shots and they are cold............need to take it strong to the hoop and draw fouls. Same problem they've had the last few games accept this game the refs are calling it tight and they need to take advantage of it

Reactions: PittPoker
Was it Gene Steratore?
I heard his name mentioned yes. That's what I wasn't sure if I heard right, I thought they said he was reffing the hoops game today. He is a pretty well known NFL official.

Thanks for the input. Just hearing the whistle it sounded like it was called as he went up for the layup. It was clearly not a shooting foul, but if it was a pick then at least the refs were paying attention.
No worries; I was suspicious with all the fouls being called so I decided to go back and look again. Team is looking a bit tentative and slow

This team is just so incredibly soft both physically and mentally. They have some skill and talent but the slightest sign of adversity and they fold...........When they hit their jump shots they play better on the defensive end.........when they are cold..........they sulk and it affects their overall intensity........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT