ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - Pitt vs FSU .......

Glad I can help. I'm sending him negative vibes as we speak.
You don't have any other kind.

How about sending some to Artis... .since he's now 3-for-12 and has surpassed Young as our worst player of the game to this point.

Reactions: KiwiJeff
This Bojo the clown kid shouldn't be hacking the bloody hell out of everyone if he's so fragile.

Damn... get close and then an empty possession turns into a three at the other end.

Can't get over the top.

It's almost if every time they get close, they do everything they can to make sure they blow it. That was some of the saddest basketball I've ever seen played those last couple minutes or so.

Forced passes leads to turnover and a three. Fight to get back to 2 points than force stuff and it goes right back to 7.

There's some really good guys on here like Pittx9, Sisco, RMUHoopsfan, RockyPanther, DT, Del, and a few others (sorry if I forgot you).

But there are some real dicks on here as well. And these people have kids and act like they are 12 years old. Just shaking my head.

God forbid if you point out flaws that happen every game. I guess I don't belong to the board's cool click. Oh well, I'm a rebel, I'll deal with it lol.

There's some really good guys on here like Pittx9, Sisco, RMUHoopsfan, RockyPanther, DT, Del, and a few others (sorry if I forgot you).

But there are some real dicks
Almost none of the people you listed actually likes you.

So they went from blowing a whistle every 5 seconds to nothing is a foul as long as you don't have a weapon? Of course even under those circumstances ANO still can't walk without committing a foul. Good god, just stick with Maia and Luther.

Reactions: PittPoker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT