ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - Pitt vs FSU .......

Artis and Smith have been our best players. At least Artis is giving a max effort. Shows you have no clue what YOU are watching.
Artis is 3-for-11 with 3 turnovers.

If that's one of our two best players, we'll never win another game.

Reactions: KiwiJeff
All the Jamie lovers on this thread - we can lose the last 10 games and they'd be all on here claiming next year will be better. Team has no heart, no drive, can't play defense, point guard sucks and bad recruiting. But yeah, we're a good team sure.

We started the game off playing scrappy, hard nosed defense for about 5 minutes then stopped .... of course, we got called for a lot of fouls early and that hurt.

I don't think Robinson has been bad, he's just been non-descript as he often is.

Other than missing open shots, he's been decent. But his team needs those shots from him very much at the time since we are defending so badly.

Artis is 3-for-11 with 3 turnovers.

If that's one of our two best players, we'll never win another game.
Oh but Robinson with 3 points who has missed every shot he took is playing WELL.

Get a clue with your idiotic agenda.

We started the game off playing scrappy, hard nosed defense for about 5 minutes then stopped .... of course, we got called for a lot of fouls early and that hurt.
When the refs started calling every foul the intensity lessened considerably. Seemed like our guys didn't want to be called for every little foul.

Poker,
You use a lot of hyperbole. But I can't disagree with what you are saying anymore. Players seem to not respond to Dixon and his philosophy anymore.
I don't think you're wrong. But are they not responding or does Jamie no longer have a philosophy? For years it was tough defense and rebounding, and play smart offensively looking for the best shot. What is our identity now? What is the philosophy Jamie is preaching? Maybe Jamie just can not figure out what the best move is going forward for this particular squad. That would certainly be tough to perform well under those circumstances as a player.

Reactions: The Sisco Kid
Robinson is struggling. He's playing slow today and missing open shots. Kick it out to smith instead of Robinson.

At least James hit that one. I don't think he's been nearly as bad today as people are making it seem.

11 points for J-Rob. Our guards are the only reason we're in this game.

At least they are showing some life...........again this team lives and dies with jump shooting...............

Mike's being more aggressive now.

Somebody woke him up at halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT