ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs NOTRE DAME ......

McDonough summed it all up: “this running game is a disaster for Pittsburgh right now”

Pathetic! Running the clock out before the half. We are being mocked by the announcers on national TV.

Whipple is an unqualified disaster. Burning the clock at the end of the half to make the QB talk to that washed up, unhinged loser is an insult to the entire team.

Whipple is an unqualified disaster. Burning the clock at the end of the half to make the QB talk to that washed up, unhinged loser is an insult to the entire team.

Heather do you Lyke what you’re seeing?

And why does everyone think firing Narduzzi, who is a mediocre coach, will change anything?
Unless the administration is willing to change it’s standards and criteria in the football program, all changing coaches will accomplish is costing the department more money.

Now that we finally have a big league announcing crew, McDonough with an amazing diatribe about how ridiculous it is for the QB to have to run to the sideline after every play.

Reactions: gary2 and BFo8
This is a moronic offense.

Put Izzy in, run motion every play, hit their zone. Run draws.

The line is actually playing GREAT. And I mean great because I thought we were going to stomped up front

100 yards this half. I know this isn’t a recent post relatively speaking but I’d say they’re getting stomped.

This is comically bad. I hate the rugby style punts because it takes so long to develop.

And why does everyone think firing Narduzzi, who is a mediocre coach, will change anything?
Unless the administration is willing to change it’s standards and criteria in the football program, all changing coaches will accomplish is costing the department more money.

Sorry , he can't stay, half this board could coach better especially year 6

You don't impede the defender's momentum and push down his shoulders by just "feeling where the defender is." Weak play by Williams but Skowronek pushed off enough to create space. Total pass interference by the receiver.
No it wasn't jeez, my god. Ok u know what? u r correct. You should apply to be an official because u obviously have a GREAT eye for penalties. U would probably be the all time GOAT of refs.

You try to run out the clock to have your punt blocked. Why the f’ aren’t you going Max Protect? I’ve seen enough.

Fire Whipple this year, One more year for Narduzzi. Would rather not have a football program than watch something like this.

Let Heather have a shot of hiring her coach before we say it’s more of the same.

Reactions: WannyandWalt
I am NOT defending Whipple just so that’s clear. But I don’t think many coaches get much out of this crew. And to be clear on this too - the lack of talent is obviously on the coaches as well. The cupboard is bare my Pitt friends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT