ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs NOTRE DAME ......

It's been a long time since Pitt hasn't been talented or motivated enough to at least give ND a ballgame.

Paris ford has been awful. Then again, the whole team has been
He’s either awfully coached or simply has no football IQ.

He makes a splash play now and then but misses on a lot and makes a ton to bone headed plays

To all the Pickett haters: this is the offense without him. He was the only player offensively that kept them competitive.

Pickett didn’t play against the best two teams talent wise on the schedule so far either, WITHOUT a running game

Amazing how anyone can blame a quarterback in his second start, on a team with no offensive line and running game, going against two teams who clearly are more talented

I've looked at the tape. Two pushes in the back throwing the defender off balance followed by a fully extended straight arm to create separation. It's pass interference but it's a moot point because Pitt is a weak, incompetent team and didn't earn the right to get a call like that.
Your right

Also Yellen isn’t Pickett he isn’t going to let that old fool Whipple berate him and not fire back. I like him if only for that reason.

Whipple needs to be fired after this game.

Dennis just absolutely encapsulated the P Defense this year. He comes up to cover #88 and then inexplicably runs to the center of the field to cover no one. Meanwhile, Book throws back to the now uncovered #88 who runs for like 35 yards. F'ing awful.

Cruzer

Eek

Just got home from my kids football game. I really thought if we shut down their running game we had a chance. Well we have. Our offense is a negative. I know teams like the Ravens old teams and others would just have game managers and let the defense own the game. I wish we had that.

Duzz is going to stick with old yeller
Terrible. Yellen has sucked. Not that it's all his fault, but he can't move at all. Behind this horrible O line, you need someone who can evade the rush. I have no idea if Beville can do better, but why not give the kid a shot? I freakin hate Narduzzi's stubborness.

I was supportive of Duzz but this is ridiculous. He’s an efffing fossil. Let’s let teller fight through it.

Guarantee a coach like saban would

1 have been in whipples face
2 pulled yellin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT