ADVERTISEMENT

Gonna rain tomorrow. Great slate of games

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Good day to watch college football.

Noon:
ABC Louisville at FSU. Obviously does not need to be explained.
BTN: Temple at PSU. Obviously does not need to be explained.
ESPN The U AT Appy State. Just being at App State is interesting enough.

3:30:
ESPN This parish at Okie State. No explanation necessary
CBS Alabama at Ole Miss.
ABC Oregon at Nebraska
ESPNU BC at Va Tech, start getting into the ACC schedule

7:00
ESPN2 MIss State at LSU. Will the Les Miles watch start in earnest?

7:30
NBC Michigan State at Notre Dame. Always a great matchup
Fox THE Ohio State at Oklahoma. Knock out game for OU?

8:00
BTN Duke at Northwestern SAT Bowl
ABC USC at Stanford West Coast battle
ESPN2 UCLA at BYU

10:30
ESPN Texas at Cal

Couldn't agree more. Awesome slate. I'm expecting at least one of the Top 3 teams to drop a game tomorrow.

The Les Miles watch is over. A buyout and coaching search is already underway

Look no further than Houston and Tom Herman

Hmm. Bet Les Miles has a pretty soft landing and gets good gig if he still wants to coach.

I'd prefer a knockout destination wedding for 50 of your closest family and friends. If I'm going to a wedding, it better be something pretty special and be held on some island or resort.

If I'm gonna do a wedding, I'll skip and pocket tens of thousands of dollars that are about to spent on it.

Reactions: Swervin27
Weddings suck. Serious. Get over it people. Go small. F@ck these stupid ass big weddings. No one cares. Invite 30 of your closest friends and family and that's it. No one wants to spend 5 hours of their weekend dressed up in some hotel ball room listening to the same tired ass DJ playing the same tired songs after the same tired best man speeches.

Add to it the people that get married on Labor Day or Memorial Day weekend. Like ruining everyone's weekend isn't enough, you are gonna ruin a holiday summer weekend. Jerkoffs

My sister scheduled her wedding for the day of the WPIAL football championship. Wouldn't you know it, the hometown high school made it to the title game.

Noon:

CBS Alabama at Ole Miss.
ABC Oregon at Nebraska

ESPN2 UCLA at BYU

ESPN Texas at Cal
LOL - SAT Bowl.

Get married on a Thursday night in March, invite 20 ppl. I guarantee you everyone that goes well have a great time and remember it forever

If I'm gonna do a wedding, I'll skip and pocket tens of thousands of dollars that are about to spent on it.
You'll be a great catch for some lucky girl.

There's some funny $hit in this thread. You guys are acting like you get a vote as to what kind of wedding you're going to have.

I once went to my Nephew's wedding right on the beach on Sanibel Island near Ft. Myers Florida on New Year's Day. The reception was held right behind the hotel with one of those huge tents with about six Big Screen TV's. The Wedding started at like 1:00pm and lasted maybe half hour. The groom was an FSU fan while the bride's family was from Michigan and were UM fans. From about 1:30pm on of we drank free beer, ate free food, and watched football while the wedding crowd went to the next tent with a band. The absolute best wedding I ever attended.

Noon:

CBS Alabama at Ole Miss.
ABC Oregon at Nebraska

ESPN2 UCLA at BYU

ESPN Texas at Cal

The World Cup of Hockey starts tomorrow too. The remote control will be busy.

Reactions: cbpitt2 and kma0043
The World Cup of Hockey starts tomorrow too. The remote control will be busy.
Yep. And even though this is really a contrived tourney, with such countries as "Europe" and "North America" (which actually fits into college football with the 10 team Big 12 and the 14 team Big 10) anyways....the "exhibition" bouts have been nothing short of terrific hockey.

This is going to be a great tourney. I am personally rooting for Team North America (4 Pittsburgh kids, 1 Matt Murray and Torts is coaching USA) but if the exhibition contests were that contested, I cannot even imagine how the real games will be.

Awesome. I am on vacation for the next week starting now. Will be at a beach, so so glad (for once) these will be on ESPN.

I'm with you on the Team North America/Team USA thing. I just can't root for the US - Tortorella it's too big of a jagoff for me to deal with - but I want to root for someone. I guess I'll just root for the Pittsburgh kids.

Also, I agree with you that it is very contrived and artificial feeling. That too is giving me pause. And the pre-tournament hype has been off the charts – only making it worse.

I would love to see Team Europe win it. They seem like "the other guys" in a bad sports movie. They are also the oldest team in the tournament. I can't imagine they'll even be competitive but I would love to see them or Team North America win the whole thing.

I'm with you on the Team North America/Team USA thing. I just can't root for the US - Tortorella it's too big of a jagoff for me to deal with - but I want to root for someone. I guess I'll just root for the Pittsburgh kids.

something something america! something something disgraceful! something something are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party something something!

Actually, I am rooting for great hockey and great games. If say, Russia wins, fine. Canada, as long as Sid is the key factor I can deal with it. If you are a Pens fan or a Pittsburgh hockey fan, you have no shortage of rooting interests.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT