ADVERTISEMENT

Great game by USWNT today

You want to play a sport with a large percentage of lesbians and for a team that supports LBGTQ rights, wear the flag. Period. Rapinoe may be wrong in many ways, but not in this instance
Again, you are supporting group think and forced compliance. Do you not hear yourself. You are supporting intolerance.

Again, you are supporting group think and forced compliance. Do you not hear yourself. You are supporting intolerance.
When you sign up to play for a team, there is a level of group think and compliance. Heck the Yankees don't allow beards. Some teams dont allow jewelery. Teams support charities and force player appearances. These are just a few examples. Do you guys know what a team is? Not wearing a rainbow flag on a team full of lesbians means you're probably on the wrong team and wrong sport.

When you sign up to play for a team, there is a level of group think and compliance. Heck the Yankees don't allow beards. Some teams dont allow jewelery. Teams support charities and force player appearances. These are just a few examples. Do you guys know what a team is? Not wearing a rainbow flag on a team full of lesbians means you're probably on the wrong team and wrong sport.
The culture Rapinoe created wasn’t about wearing rainbows. I don’t know how this conversation morphed into that. I’m glad she’s aged out of the program.

Tolerance. It goes both ways. Period.

The culture Rapinoe created wasn’t about wearing rainbows. I don’t know how this conversation morphed into that. I’m glad she’s aged out of the program.
I get it. Boogeyman Rapinoe was also forcing straight players to have lesbian sex. She also invaded Ukraine and is the cause of inflation.

I get it. Boogeyman Rapinoe was also forcing straight players to have lesbian sex. She also invaded Ukraine and is the cause of inflation.
I like how you brand US woman’s soccer as just nothing but gay liberal women running around and openly support discrimination against someone who has Christian beliefs. You don’t see anything wrong about that?
By your logic every workplace with a majority of thought can just fire anyone for not thinking the same.

Last edited:
I like how you brand US woman’s soccer as just nothing but gay liberal women running around and openly support discrimination against someone who has Christian beliefs. You don’t see anything wrong about that?
By your logic every workplace with a majority of thought can just fire anyone for not thinking the same.

SMF is a firm believer that people are free to think however they want and do whatever they want, as long as they are willing to think and do what he thinks and does.

I am not for discriminating against anyone's Christian beliefs. I am saying if you want to play for a gay liberal team and you are a marginal player, you should wear the rainbow flag or you may not be asked back because a) you are a marginal player and b) you may be a bad teammate. The player is free to wear it or not wear it but when you are a marginal player......like Colin Kaepernick, don't be expect to play. If Kaepernick was Pat Mahomes and the soccer player was a top-level player, the parties would tolerate their stance

Your insistence that the US Women's Soccer team is, and should remain, a gay liberal team is weird even by your standards.
Does he know the percentage of gay players? Has he done an official study to gather this data. Has he personally asked them, hey are you a lesbian? Very weird take by him. And odd justification full of assumptions, discrimination, and lack of awareness, not to mention intolerance. Hate to see what he would think if we had a Muslim player on the team.

If you joined a team from a Christian school, then yes, you should be forced to wear a cross. Joining a team with a high percentage of lesbians and not wearing a rainbow flag is pretty low.
I wonder why the % is so high? My daughter played up to the college level, she never mentioned there being a high % of lesbians or any at all? I know my daughter, she would always tell me stuff like that, like "Remember so and so from elementary school? She's dating a girl now, but says she's bi" - Seriously? Out of all the girls who come through high school and college sports, they have to be like the rest of the population, mostly straight? So I wonder why pro soccer and WNBA has a higher % of gay players?

Intolerance is totally fine if it's aimed at STRAIGHT, WHITE, CHRISTIAN, MALE or anyone supporting groups like that, it's basically enthusiastically encouraged by the Woke.

SMF is a firm believer that people are free to think however they want and do whatever they want, as long as they are willing to think and do what he thinks and does.
That's a woke attitude, in Woke World, their beliefs are DECIDED FACTS so we should just move on because there's no conversation or compromise allowed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT