ADVERTISEMENT

GT game thread

Jordan Cornette needs to STFU and quit rooting for every call to go against Pitt. He has been ridiculous these last few minutes.
He’s like all color commentators. They feel like the have to say something every dead space and end up saying stupid shit

Not our best game, but GT also played a really clean game for the most part.

I just don’t want to make it a habit to be saying “not our best game”

Hopefully we got our two bad games out of the way and play our best basketball in the last three.

Resilient win to come back and win this game when things were getting kind of iffy at the 10 minute mark down by 4. Winning is all that counts and it sets up a great day late Saturday afternoon for the home finale against Syracuse. The Pete should be sold out that day and I expect Boeheim is gonna hear it big time from the crowd with what he said a few weeks ago. Pitt will definitely play with a chip on its shoulder in this game and I expect them to take it to Syracuse.

That was truly a fight to survive. Every time they showed Coach Capel he looked so tight. I don't think he or the players had much fun tonight. Hope they saved up their energy to lay a whipping on whining Jimmy and the Cuse come Saturday!

Huge as it avoids last chance for quad 4 loss. Tourney bid all but locked now. Hamlin should have come on Saturday. Even some Cuse fans would appreciate, but that energy in a packed house.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
Just got home. The boys look a bit tired. Also, the Tech defense really pushed out on us. I hope that’s not a recipe to stop us.

Still, a good & resilient victory.

Reactions: Chairman Moe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT