ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, this isn’t working...

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
I’m not advocating that Pitt fires Narduzzi, but we can’t go on like this. We didn’t lose to Clemson, ND or Miami. We lost to NCST and BC. We are in year six. In year six under Narduzzi.

So for we have not been ranked in the top 20 at any time as head coach. I understand the schedule is tougher than it was under previous coaches, but there were times we would have been ranked in the top 20 but we ended up losing a game that we shouldn’t have.

Next year won’t be any better. We’ll have a new QB under the same offense. In what little I’ve seen of the back ups, I’m not impressed.

Now, the question is what to do about this. Something has to change... As I’ve said at the beginning of my post, I’m not advocating the firing of Narduzzi, but his seat has to start being warm...

Last edited:
Pitt just lost their second game in a row to teams they should have beaten, I guess the real Pitt is back

It’s well past time to advocate for firing Narduzzi. The guy is clearly a loser and that ain’t changing ever. Defense got torched today, like we should’ve all expected. There is a lot of talent on this roster and this is a really bad football program right now. That’s on the coach.

Reactions: APanther
I asked this on another thread. If this is not our year to break though then when will it come? We had our best defense and a seasoned QB back this season and we still can't beat teams we're supposed to beat...

Reactions: Fan101 and Farnox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT