ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s what I don’t get about Yarnell

HailToPitt725

Head Coach
May 16, 2016
Either during or after the 2021 season, Narduzzi was on a radio show and said that they could tell Kenny was “the guy” when he was leading the scout team as a freshman in 2017. Then he said they “have another guy” leading the scout team that season, alluding to Nate Yarnell. (I’ll see if I can find the interview)

If the Narduzzi and the staff felt that way about Yarnell this entire time, why did they not commit to him for 2022, or even this season? I thought he did a great job against WMU last year and looked very impressive on his TD drive today. Why waste time going through four other QBs before now?

Reactions: Parkview57
He floats his balls too. Made some nice touch throws against lower comp, but he isn’t the guy either.

The problem isn’t choosing the the right guy. The problem is we don’t have the right guy.

Probably because it was just more coachspeak BS and he really didn't believe that.
Yeah he’s said that about a bunch of guys who were 4 year non-factors over the years. The way he talked up Shockey and Butler-Jenkins in the spring you’d think we’d have had two more Biletnikoff winners.

He floats his balls too. Made some nice touch throws against lower comp, but he isn’t the guy either.

The problem isn’t choosing the the right guy. The problem is we don’t have the right guy.

Add to that we shouldn’t have to have the top talent at every position including QB to win more games than we have

It’s inexcusable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT