ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to win

TD_istheman

Junior
Nov 3, 2015
But this is embarrassing as hell!

WVU is ranked 183 in the nation in academics. Totally embarrassing. No wonder Dukeand UVA rejected WVU's multiple attempts to get into the ACC.

Don't know, two dummies won't bring you down, but half a state will , but UNC is a very good school.

We have at least as many WVU grads working in my particular current enterprise as Pitt grads. The WVU grads are at least as competent. And the best employee we have ... besides ME of course ... who is a true wiz, a genuine brainiac ... didn't even go to any accredited 4 year university. He went to something akin to an ITT.

What you make of your education and your talents, trumps arbitrary ratings that are typically conjured to sell magazines or act as click bait.

Reactions: Sarge25
We have at least as many WVU grads working in my particular current enterprise as Pitt grads. The WVU grads are at least as competent. And the best employee we have ... besides ME of course ... who is a true wiz, a genuine brainiac ... didn't even go to any accredited 4 year university. He went to something akin to an ITT.

What you make of your education and your talents, trumps arbitrary ratings that are typically conjured to sell magazines or act as click bait.

I FULLY AGREE, SO WHY IS PITT AND THESE FAN BOYS SO WORRIED ABOUT IT ??? I wanted someone to say as you did , and you hit the nail perfectly. I just want to win football games for a change.

They work for
I FULLY AGREE, SO WHY IS PITT AND THESE FAN BOYS SO WORRIED ABOUT IT ??? I wanted someone to say as you did , and you hit the nail perfectly. I just want to win football games for a change.
They work for Pitt ... in admin or academics, which has constantly fought the 'contamination' of sports since, heck, some could say the 1930s ... or they're fools, failing to see how obviously positive it is for universities that invest in great sports.

That's it, that's the list

Last edited:
Didn't UNC have 2 BB players that were reading on a 1st grade level?

This is a much bigger problem at the high school level than people realize. Hundreds of kids are passed along without having basic skills because the education system is broken but the guys in the ivory towers have no interest in fixing it.

This is a much bigger problem at the high school level than people realize. Hundreds of kids are passed along without having basic skills because the education system is broken but the guys in the ivory towers have no interest in fixing it.
It would be culturally insensitive for UNC to have embarrassed these poor victimized lads by not letting them realize their internal esteem and win UNC a basketball national championship.

Obviously Pitt's supremacist admin rejects "BLM" (Basketball Lusciousness Matters) unlike UNC. But we all know North Carolina is traditionally a highly progressive state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT