ADVERTISEMENT

I just wanted to let everyone know that

They didn't make a bet. It was proposed by pittfan85 but SMF never replied.

Kinda like that weird Phil and UPitt89 bet for $1000 that to this day nobody seems to know the real story on.

They didn't make a bet. It was proposed by pittfan85 but SMF never replied.

Kinda like that weird Phil and UPitt89 bet for $1000 that to this day nobody seems to know the real story on.
I know the story on it.

And it wasn't with the real Phil. It was with the Phil-wannabe.

I did accept it! It was deleted. Check the server. Its a conspiracy. Full investigation. Fake news. Deep Panther State. Pantherlair is rigged.
lol. i really do love the passion, for good or bad, on this board.

What's the difference? '85 would just change his handle. Again.
What were some of his screen names? He's been here for years. That much I know. But he's so bitter and angry. And when you're the loudest voice in the room, it's a poor reflection on everyone else. Maybe I'd understand him a bit better if I knew who he was in a previous life.

He is PiratesandPitt from Scout.. Pittguy1980 among others.. He’s not very Bright or Creative with his handles
I've been here for 12-15 years. Neither handles rings a bell. I never did the scout thing. But bright and creative don't really come to mind when I read his posts. Shallow, irrational and entitled do.

Reactions: gary2 and New Phil
I ignored him long ago...but did peak at his posts recently for a brief respite to crown him with a dubious title, he's back to ignore.
Constant bickering ruins everything.
"Everyone knows that Jamie Dixon was not excellent his last few years".

That in itself shows his thought process. Or lack thereof.

Reactions: New Phil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT