ADVERTISEMENT

I signed up for hulu live today. Can I watch somehow through my computer since it's on the extra?

I don't think so, I had it, and it is similar to Youtube TV, you get the ACC network and that is it. I THINK.

Its exasperating, it looks like EPSN 3 is gone or something, you just see this ACCNX thing, which digging around leads you to these shady looking streaming services.

I risked signing up for FUBO cause that seemed to be someplace to watch the GT football game, but it was sketchy and didn't have the game.

I don't think so, I had it, and it is similar to Youtube TV, you get the ACC network and that is it. I THINK.

Its exasperating, it looks like EPSN 3 is gone or something, you just see this ACCNX thing, which digging around leads you to these shady looking streaming services.

I risked signing up for FUBO cause that seemed to be someplace to watch the GT football game, but it was sketchy and didn't have the game.
ESPN3/Watch EsPN is gone. Just go to ESPN.com or the ESPN app. On the app click Watch and then scroll down to find ACCNX. You do need to authenticate that you get ACCN through your cable, satellite or OTT provider.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT