ADVERTISEMENT

How much of the game…

Pitt_Boss

Freshman
Dec 15, 2008
…will we get to see today? I’m guessing the live feed will pick up with 9:49 left in the first half.

I’m not sure what is on before us, probably team bocce or something.

My new strategy of not tuning in until roughly halftime (when I guess halftime will be) worked great for Notre Dame game because I only had to watch 20 minutes of that. Given how big todays game is I am reluctantly going to tune in for tip-off (in the rare chance we get to see it), but for most games next year I am just going to stick with skipping the first halves until ACCN/ESPN get serious about wanting to build viewership and make the whole games available.

…will we get to see today? I’m guessing the live feed will pick up with 9:49 left in the first half.

I’m not sure what is on before us, probably team bocce or something.

My new strategy of not tuning in until roughly halftime (when I guess halftime will be) worked great for Notre Dame game because I only had to watch 20 minutes of that. Given how big todays game is I am reluctantly going to tune in for tip-off (in the rare chance we get to see it), but for most games next year I am just going to stick with skipping the first halves until ACCN/ESPN get serious about wanting to build viewership and make the whole games available.
ESPN plus stream shows the entire game

There won't be any problem today. The ACCN is showing the women's tournament semifinals. The first game, Louisville and Notre Dame, started at noon and is already at the end of the first quarter. The second game, Virginia Tech and Duke, should start around 2:30. Which means it should be over around 4:30. And the next live game is ours at 6:00.

There would have to be overtimes (plural) of epic proportions for our game to not be on at 6:00.

There won't be any problem today. The ACCN is showing the women's tournament semifinals. The first game, Louisville and Notre Dame, started at noon and is already at the end of the first quarter. The second game, Virginia Tech and Duke, should start around 2:30. Which means it should be over around 4:30. And the next live game is ours at 6:00.

There would have to be overtimes (plural) of epic proportions for our game to not be on at 6:00.

LoL. There was some problem with the floor in Greensboro, and the Duke/VaTech game was being delayed. Glad that's a long gap between games today.

LoL. There was some problem with the floor in Greensboro, and the Duke/VaTech game was being delayed. Glad that's a long gap between games today.
You would hope a woman's game doesn't go 3 hrs.

Coach K playing Horse against Roy Williams at the grave site of Dean Smith while Grant Hill and Eric Montross handle the commentary and the Marlboro Man puffs tobacco out of a blue pipe in the background is on at 5. That will run for as long as said participants would like it to, so please don't tune in at 6:00 on the dot with any semblance of expectations of watching two Big East scrubs from the tip off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT