If I had my choice

gary2

Athletic Director
Jul 21, 2001
PG - Jawara
Shooter - Elliott
SF - R.Walker

Help for Cummings, Burton and Nike

Liked Welch. Thought we had a chance, but visiting Texas Tech.

Reactions: Elsalvador
PG - Jawara
Shooter - Elliott
SF - R.Walker

Help for Cummings, Burton and Nike

Liked Welch. Thought we had a chance, but visiting Texas Tech.

Is Jawara a true pg, or more like another Nelly? Regardless, if they can land him, I think he helps with ball handling and fills a shooting need. I don't see why some of these would want to come here just to get the same minutes they were getting elsewhere - especially Elliott. He never cracked 20 mins/gm at Marquette, why come here to do the same?

Is Jawara a true pg, or more like another Nelly? Regardless, if they can land him, I think he helps with ball handling and fills a shooting need. I don't see why some of these would want to come here just to get the same minutes they were getting elsewhere - especially Elliott. He never cracked 20 mins/gm at Marquette, why come here to do the same?
I think there is some lure to playing in the ACC and sometimes a change of scenery does the mind good.

Can’t forget about Weston
Weston has not played. I feel we need experienced players we can depend on.

Already have2 players back from last season not up to the task, one seriously injured returning,3 raw recruits and a transfer that has not played in over a year.

That is 7 of 10 with 3 open.

The next 3 need to be guaranteed players. Right?

I don't think there is any doubt that what he does with the last three is probably the single most important signings this program will see during his tenure. Will make or break this season. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT