ADVERTISEMENT

If it's Brown flush it down

I just wish the terrible towel would somehow work for us instead of just punishing others. A playoff win once in a while would be a good start.
Was just reminiscing today with my son . 45 years ago today (Friday the 13th) my late best Buddy Dave and I attended our first rock concert . KISS at the Civic arena . 1979 . We both walked in waving our terrible towels . We joked we like to think we made a difference in the Super Bowl outcome that year . Of course with that team there wasn't another going to touch them .... Anyways.
Cheers to Dave. My late closest buddy ....

Last edited:
Sorry . love to see them fail ... They're so . Browns ..
Maybe bring back Belicheat ..

Was just reminiscing today with my son . 45 years ago today (Friday the 13th) my late best Buddy Dave and I attended our first rock concert . KISS at the Civic arena . 1979 . We both walked in waving our terrible towels . We joked we like to think we made a difference in the Super Bowl outcome that year . Of course with that team there wasn't another going to touch them .... Anyways.
Cheers to Dave. My late closest buddy ....
Jan 13, 1978 actually

I was there as well Alive 2 tour. Peter Criss was hit with a lighter ( didn’t learn the cause till about 5 years ago) we were told he passed out by Paul Stanley. My Dad took my brother and I to that show. There was about a foot and a half of snow. The Rockets were the opening band.

Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit are all the same towns. I don’t get the hate. Hate NYC, Miami, LA, SF, Dallas. Doesn’t make sense

Reactions: pierre93
Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit are all the same towns. I don’t get the hate. Hate NYC, Miami, LA, SF, Dallas. Doesn’t make sense
Yeah and also the salary cap has protected these small market franchises for awhile now so why the hate???? Well I can understand the sources on here who find solace in teams that lose. Smh H2P

Reactions: bschulter
As someone who lives in NE Ohio, the Pittsburgh hatred is way stronger than the Cleveland hatred is from Pittsburgh. I don’t consider them our biggest rival. That spot belongs to Baltimore IMO.

I actually feel sorry for Browns fans. They are a passionate fanbase. Not the sharpest when it comes to football knowledge though, but who can blame them for not understanding? They haven't really ever had a period of sustained success since the days of Jim Brown. Sure, Bernie had them on the cusp of going to the Super Bowl a couple of times. But other than that, that franchise has sucked out loud for most the past 55 years.

Who hates the Detroit Lions? Anybody? Pretty sure a poll in these parts would put them at the top of the "who are you rooting for in the NFC playoffs" list...As for the others, familiarity breeds contempt. A concept as old as man..

Who hates the Detroit Lions? Anybody? Pretty sure a poll in these parts would put them at the top of the "who are you rooting for in the NFC playoffs" list...As for the others, familiarity breeds contempt. A concept as old as man..
When the Steelers lose, I'll be rooting for a Houston vs Detroit Super Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT