ADVERTISEMENT

If this doesn't go Pitt's way, let's not turn on each other - it will be bad enough with the trolls.

Well, you already know the same 5 Pitt handles that have been turning against Pitt for the past 6 months, so don't expect any different from those ones win or lose.

Reactions: pitt-girl
Don't mind the out front PSU posters, or the perennial Pitt Casandras, as irritating as they may be. It is the so obviously phony, pretend I'm a PITT fan posters, who don't even recognize how transparent their juvenile and pathetic attempts appear, that disgust me.
Hoping for furious determination from our guys and a gigantic windfall of good fortune for Pitt today!

So you post about us not turning on each other , as you are turning on people already. Wow!
I'm agreeing that it's the same few posters who do it after every loss. I'm hoping not more join them.

Yup and people who want to fire the coach after a game in which they were 21 point underdogs

Agree they can fix most things I saw today. They needed a few breaks and to play nearly mistake free to have a legit chance and they just didn't do that today. And hate to say it PSU is pretty good. Next week will be another challenge and we'll see if our DB's have gotten better cause OSU has some big receivers. I just hope the jump ball crap on third and 10 isn't our downfall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT