ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hoping the top local kids are getting the message.

He's cock of the walk. It must be nice to get a gig in an affluent area with a new stadium, a great feeder system and people looking to move into your district.
Throw in that his school district is bigger than Rhode Island and his ego ain't gonna get smaller.
The real coaching job last year in the WPIAL was at QV where half of the best athlete's played soccer.
Oh...the soccer team won state too.

PR is one of the smallest schools in the PIAA 6A classification, and 2nd smallest in the WPIAL. Not quite Rhode Island.

He's cock of the walk. It must be nice to get a gig in an affluent area with a new stadium, a great feeder system and people looking to move into your district.
Throw in that his school district is bigger than Rhode Island and his ego ain't gonna get smaller.
The real coaching job last year in the WPIAL was at QV where half of the best athlete's played soccer.
Oh...the soccer team won state too.

What’s wrong with having a feeder system? Paul Seneca at Penn Hills had the girls basketball teams running his offense in like 6th grade so that by the time they made it to varsity, they knew everything. They won 7 wpial championships from 86-92.

Reactions: PittAU
Which addresses none of the points I made, but that's ok. Small and 6A are incongruous terms. Ever been to R I?

I have been to Rhode Island. Even had Rhode Island clam chowder, easily the worst of the 3 clam chowders I've had. Small state with twice the population of Wyoming.

He's playing other 6A schools, he's not playing Quaker Valley. So I guess I don't get your point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT