ADVERTISEMENT

Joey porters idea of tackling

Believe it or not, he probably has lived up to his draft position for QBs. We've been through this before, but you just ignore facts that people post and defer to what you believe the answer should be.

So you should probably change your bitching and moaning to "Kenny hasn't overperformed his draft position", because a QB taken in the 20s has always been a crap shoot.
But some have been successful, just because Kenny isn't doesn't make it right, your defense of Kenny goes to extremes when you're defending him by saying most picks like him are busts. Anything to defend the Pitt Guy, I guess.

Believe it or not, he probably has lived up to his draft position for QBs. We've been through this before, but you just ignore facts that people post and defer to what you believe the answer should be.

So you should probably change your bitching and moaning to "Kenny hasn't overperformed his draft position", because a QB taken in the 20s has always been a crap shoot.
Yep
He’s not a top 5 pick
He’s a late first rounder
He became the starter quickly and is odds on favorite to start next season
He wins games he plays

The fantasy football weirdos can pound salt

But some have been successful, just because Kenny isn't doesn't make it right, your defense of Kenny goes to extremes when you're defending him by saying most picks like him are busts. Anything to defend the Pitt Guy, I guess.
You keep repeating the same idiotic statement that "he hasn't lived up to a #1 draft pick." Your statement, and one that you've posted ad nauseam. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

I'm suggesting you change your statement to something more accurate like "Kenny hasn't overperformed his draft position," or maybe "Kenny hasn't lived up to what I think think he should have."

Correcting your lack of cognizance isn't defending Kenny.

You keep repeating the same idiotic statement that "he hasn't lived up to a #1 draft pick." Your statement, and one that you've posted ad nauseam. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

I'm suggesting you change your statement to something more accurate like "Kenny hasn't overperformed his draft position," or maybe "Kenny hasn't lived up to what I think think he should have."

Correcting your lack of cognizance isn't defending Kenny.
I do know exactly what I'm talking about, even if most don't live up to top pick expectations, the expectations to be good are still there. He hasn't lived up to what a #1 pick is intended to be at the time he's picked, so as usual I'm right and you are wrong.

I do know exactly what I'm talking about, even if most don't live up to top pick expectations, the expectations to be good are still there. He hasn't lived up to what a #1 pick is intended to be at the time he's picked, so as usual I'm right and you are wrong.
Right, he hasn't lived up to the criteria you've set for him. Got it.

I think if you consider what he has done in his first two seasons and gave NFL teams a time machine back to his draft day he would go no earlier than the mid-rounds. His performance to date has been serviceable and I'm not going to give up on him because the offense he played in sucked, but he would qualify as a bust if the performance over the first two seasons continues in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT