ADVERTISEMENT

Jumpin Josephat Bilaut

Tennessee must have backed off, Penn State-style. The SEC doesn't lose recruiting battles, just start them.

Did he drop Pitt or vice versa? If I understand this correctly, we were in his final four (without Wichita State) as of two weeks ago. We were then in his final five (with Tennessee, still no Wichita State) as of last week. And now we're replaced at the last-minute by . . . Wichita State?

Reactions: Drew1208
Did he drop Pitt or vice versa? If I understand this correctly, we were in his final four (without Wichita State) as of two weeks ago. We were then in his final five (with Tennessee, still no Wichita State) as of last week. And now we're replaced at the last-minute by . . . Wichita State?
2+2=4

Seems like Pitt could easily have backed off after signing Hamilton.

Maybe, but we're still thin in the front court after signing Hamilton. I doubt we would pass on another big. Right now we have Brown, Hamilton, Coulibaly and Champagnie (Chukwuka seems unlikely to play this year).

Reactions: PittPather
Yes he would of helped but now he can try and be the man which should not be hard in Wichita State and be the one and done he think he is LOL

Reactions: Drew1208
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT