ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Kithcart

So the new "great recruiter" has lost the easiest recruit of all--one that has already committed.

1182=# of days before Jamie Dixon is again coaching Pitt.

The kid he offered is a different class (2017). And Kithcart isn't lost yet. His father said he wants Stallings to recruit him.

CHILL OUT

So the new "great recruiter" has lost the easiest recruit of all--one that has already committed.

1182=# of days before Jamie Dixon is again coaching Pitt.

You seem to be giddy over this prospect. First off Pitt hasn't lost anyone yet. Secondly, whose to say that Pitt loses one kid and gets a better player in his place.

My point stands, the player Stallings offered is better on paper. I hope he stays , but can't hold a program hostage. Maybe Stallings has a different plan, who knows. Has Dixon offered this great player since he went to TCU?

I said high mid major recruit.
And im not showing my 'absolute ingnorance' im showing his offer sheet..

Also I have not watched either of these kids live but going by who has offered, and his grade on the recruiting sites (not sure what else to go by...)
yes Thompson is better. Much better offer sheet.

Hes got 4 ACC offers, one from a top 10 team. A couple big 10 offers, Sec offer.
Justice had us, clemson, and tcu. Pick which is more impressive.
Of those 3, TCU has the best coach. By a lot.

He liked Pitt enough to commit, and he might've liked Stallings at Vandy enough to give them a long look.. So you'd think he'd want to give Stallings at Pitt some serious consideration.. But if you're Kithcart, and you've seen the reaction this hire has garnered from the local and national basketball community (whether warranted or not), it'd be awful hard to stay committed to Pitt.. Just too much negativity for a young kid to voluntarily step into.. I'd be incredibly impressed with Stallings if he could get him to stay..

-Well I agree, you are probably talking about a player that is at least good enough for Top 50 Nationally. Everyone is going to call him after what he did his senior season.
What major offers did Kithcart have besides Pitt?
- The guy is considering leaving. Obviously he has choices on the table. Good grief, that isnt hard to understand.

-Well I agree, you are probably talking about a player that is at least good enough for Top 50 Nationally. Everyone is going to call him after what he did his senior season.

- The guy is considering leaving. Obviously he has choices on the table. Good grief, that isnt hard to understand.
My reference was to the point that Kithcart is not as good as some make him out to be. Aaron Thompson I would argue is a better prospect.

Time will tell. Stallings needs to win immediately. That is for sure.
So he needs to do something Dixon wasn't going to be able to do with the players Dixon personally assembled? That's not a very reasonable expectation,, is it?

I'll tell you right now, if Dixon had a team that he had even reasonably high hopes for next season, he'd still be here:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT