ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields is BACK and going to lead the Steelers to the promised land!

When George was ripping Kenny on social media last year and then had to scrub his insta and twitter, was that because his QB was making throws?

And perhaps if George catches those TDs and 3rd down conversions, and doesn’t quit on those throws designed for him that were posted by Warren Sharp, the QB would be making more throws. Again his targets are there. And he’s out to lunch.

And since it’s ok in your eyes to quit on his team Sunday night, let’s make him captain since there aren’t any leaders on offense. He is the best player and leads by example and has wonderful leadership qualities. Right?
Works for me
It’s not like the offense can get much worse .
Maybe we’d convert more than 25% of third downs ?
Hell let’s go wildcat with Pickens with fields as a side car- since he’s a pretty good running back .

Seems the franchise chosen Pickens

Works for me
It’s not like the offense can get much worse .
Maybe we’d convert more than 25% of third downs ?
Yep. Glad we agree. Catch the balls and put forth the effort that a professional should. Then the QB would be more efficient and so would the 3rd down efficiency.

Imagine George quitting on his QB and team when he’d have to go into the locker room with Jerome, Harrison, Porter, Hines, Troy, etc. Honestly Souf I’m afraid the guy is going to flame out in the league unless he’s traded to a better team with real leaders. Because 75% of the offenses and QBs in the league arent going to make him happy. Have you seen the QB play throughout the league? It’s not great.

Yep. Glad we agree. Catch the balls and put forth the effort that a professional should. Then the QB would be more efficient and so would the 3rd down efficiency.

Imagine George quitting on his QB and team when he’d have to go into the locker room with Jerome, Harrison, Porter, Hines, Troy, etc. Honestly Souf I’m afraid the guy is going to flame out in the league unless he’s traded to a better team with real leaders. Because 75% of the offenses and QBs in the league arent going to make him happy. Have you seen the QB play throughout the league? It’s not great.
yeah i really dont know what you do with pickens. horrible lazy attitude but if you bench him, well you are hurting yourself because there is no one else.

you trade him? dont think you'll get much to be honest. at this point, im thinking you go get a wr who maybe can help get some attention off of him but the price tag for an Adams is going to be huge..

are we drafting head cases or is this just the new steelers culture? at this point, i am starting to think it's the second one.

yeah i really dont know what you do with pickens. horrible lazy attitude but if you bench him, well you are hurting yourself because there is no one else.

you trade him? dont think you'll get much to be honest. at this point, im thinking you go get a wr who maybe can help get some attention off of him but the price tag for an Adams is going to be huge..

are we drafting head cases or is this just the new steelers culture? at this point, i am starting to think it's the second one.
It would be nice if in his retirement a new type of finishing school could established....Mr. Fitzgerald's School for Wayward Receivers.

Now prima donnas follow me...hustle 1,2,3, jump 1, 2,3 catch 1,2,3 ...very nice, very nice....Remember ladies, platitudes come after you drop the attitudes...

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof

What do you do with Pickens? The next time he pulls his crybaby BS Najee needs to walk over and punch him in the face in front of the rest of the offense and call him out for being a baby.

Najee may not be a top running back but he supposedly is a team leader on offense and a good locker room guy. Time to act like it.

Unfortunately, prima donna behavior by Steeler WRs is "The Standard".

What do you do with Pickens? The next time he pulls his crybaby BS Najee needs to walk over and punch him in the face in front of the rest of the offense and call him out for being a baby.

Najee may not be a top running back but he supposedly is a team leader on offense and a good locker room guy. Time to act like it.

Unfortunately, prima donna behavior by Steeler WRs is "The Standard".
im not sure Najee commands any respect in the locker room either. the more i see of this behavior, the more i think it truly is just a culture thing within this organization.

Sad too because steelers used to have a positive culture with leadership in the locker room. but those days are gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT