ADVERTISEMENT

Kancey's first playoff sack

He had a really good pressure right after this that helped lead to a safety.
He was a major disruptive force last night all game long. Assuming he stays healthy he's a shoe-in to be another perennial all-pro from Pitt.

Twyman had the potential to be one as well. Life-changing bad decision.

I looked up his pff grade last night and, while it wasn't great, I do think he was always going to be the type who needed a year or two of seasoning before taking off.

And then I saw they also took that dude from Louisville, who gave us trouble last year, in the third round and he played a really solid game... and it made me resent the Steelers' drafting abilities even more for taking Leal who evidently sucks.

Reactions: pittdan77
I looked up his pff grade last night and, while it wasn't great, I do think he was always going to be the type who needed a year or two of seasoning before taking off.

And then I saw they also took that dude from Louisville, who gave us trouble last year, in the third round and he played a really solid game... and it made me resent the Steelers' drafting abilities even more for taking Leal who evidently sucks.
Kancey was a major factor in that game last night, regardless of PFF's metrics.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

Who are these PFF people, the same one's that say Myles Garrett who had 1 sack in his last 6 games and disappeared in the playoff game is the DPOY.

What did he influence in the playoff game?

Pretty sure it was the first game against the Steelers this past season when fans claimed he didn't do shit to warrant the PFF grade he got, and then I saw someone actually break the tape down on YouTube and he was taking Dan Moore and company behind the shed all night; it's just that we game planned so heavily against him that it didn't show up on the stat sheet.

Pretty sure it was the first game against the Steelers this past season when fans claimed he didn't do shit to warrant the PFF grade he got, and then I saw someone actually break the tape down on YouTube and he was taking Dan Moore and company behind the shed all night; it's just that we game planned so heavily against him that it didn't show up on the stat sheet.
Aaron Donald had a similar game against the Lions last week, although he wasn’t taking anyone behind the woodshed in that game. The Lions have an elite O line and they game planned to shut down AD and did so very effectively. The Rams didn’t have anyone else along the D line who was able to take advantage.

How come there’s no post or thread on the Lair about how overrated AD is based on a one game sample size?

Everyone took Dan Moore behind the shed.

Kancey having more of an impact in the playoffs than Micah Parsons!! Why DL wouldn't want to come here is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT