ADVERTISEMENT

Karns City - Mason Martin

rayrayH2P

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
I apologize if there is another thread going on with updates on Mason but I just saw that his mother -who has been battling cancer for several years - passed away today. Please take a moment to hug and kiss your loved ones and say a prayer for the Martin family. 🙏

I apologize if there is another thread going on with updates on Mason but I just saw that his mother -who has been battling cancer for several years - passed away today. Please take a moment to hug and kiss your loved ones and say a prayer for the Martin family. 🙏
🙏 - We can only pray and hope Mason makes a full recovery at some point and his mom is his guardian angel. This one is very sad and hits home.

A truly sad story for that young man and his family. Rest in Peace Mrs. Martin.

Devastating situation. Prayers to that family and their friends'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT