ADVERTISEMENT

Kwantel Raines

Ivy League schools don't give "athletic" scholarship offers, but they clearly get around that label very nicely. Any of you who don't think so, are dolts. I've got a neighbor who played at Harvard, and he'd be glad to give you a nice lecture about how that system works.

But now that we've determined that Raines doesn't have an offer from Harvard, we can probably also assume that the claim of that GPA in the other post was also nonsense, since the Harvard "offer" was in the same post.

Here's a list of all of Harvard's offers for 2017:

https://harvard.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Offers

And please, spare me the claim that the scholarship offer from Harvard was academic. Unless the kid is a true academic superstar, it is way way too early for him to have received one. And his school district is hardly an academic leader. I swear, sometimes I wish I had access to the drugs that some of you have.
Why do you wanna do drugs? Is a weird thing to post online.

I think he is a good player but he is not a take for Penn State. They have other fish to pursue and he is not high enough on their board. Not a slam on the kid and wish he would of chose Pitt. Just stating some information that was told to me from someone pretty much in the know at PSU
From my sources they love the kid but not a position of need. They are going after D lineman and D ends.

Ivy League schools don't give "athletic" scholarship offers, but they clearly get around that label very nicely. Any of you who don't think so, are dolts. I've got a neighbor who played at Harvard, and he'd be glad to give you a nice lecture about how that system works.

But now that we've determined that Raines doesn't have an offer from Harvard, we can probably also assume that the claim of that GPA in the other post was also nonsense, since the Harvard "offer" was in the same post.

Here's a list of all of Harvard's offers for 2017:

https://harvard.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Offers

And please, spare me the claim that the scholarship offer from Harvard was academic. Unless the kid is a true academic superstar, it is way way too early for him to have received one. And his school district is hardly an academic leader. I swear, sometimes I wish I had access to the drugs that some of you have.

Was this last years list? I see Dudek on there.

I just think it would be best if Pitt moved on from this kid. Trust me on this.
You know the kid? He is an outstanding student and phenomenal player.

I've asked this in this thread also. It's three times I've counted where he's intimating he has inside info and that there's some sort of issue and Pitt should move on.
I mean that's not doing the kid any favors so just post what the hell it is or quit doing it IMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT