ADVERTISEMENT

Legends

TIGER-PAUL

Athletic Director
Jan 14, 2005
DE9Qh1RXUAEbBDW.jpg

Don't we have to get by the "warm-up" matchups at home or is the "final four" predetermined? If not, would be a bit worried!

Why would anyone get excited about this yrs Pitt bb teams results ? I think it's prudent to accept the fact that this is just going to be a season to forget record rise . Focus on player development and team improvement as the season progresses . If somehow this team exceeds expectations all the better !

Reactions: heybandguy
RPI might be the LAST thing I'm worried about for this coming year!!
Treat ALL of our games as....exhibition....the team learn from their loses (by some miracle win some more than loose) move on to the following season with aspersions of
True success......!!

When I think about the beginning of the end for Dixon, it was losing Carr and Stevens to lowly PSU. Now we're probably going to watch those two beat Pitt in November.

Sad.

Reactions: PittMan2003
When I think about the beginning of the end for Dixon, it was losing Carr and Stevens to lowly PSU. Now we're probably going to watch those two beat Pitt in November.

Sad.
Yeah this will be a loss for Pitt this season. We will be awful and Ped St will be decent (or at least better than they usually are).

Yeah this will be a loss for Pitt this season. We will be awful and Ped St will be decent (or at least better than they usually are).
Well I guess I don't need to watch the game since there is no chance. If Dixon was still here at least we would have all the same players back that are a hell of a lot better than what we have now and most likely would have........lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT