ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh/Maryland Dual Meets

That was an impressive match by Braxton Brown. How did he even GET to 125? He looks big at 133 even

Those reattacks are just so good. Cole trying to be aggressive too. He's just getting beat

There's another great reattack. Wonder why Nino is the only Pitt guy I can think of that really even looked for them

I dont know how North didnt get hit for stallling a few more times. He was clearly just using that front headllockto kill time. He was sucking Keslar into it and just hanging out and the ref was just cool with it. Sheesh

Reactions: Chaos
Big Ten networks sucks. Had this problem last year as well. Match reminds me of last year. They are taking it to us. We can still pull it out but no room for error. How are we taking no shots when we are losing. Frustrating. Wish I could have seen Camacho. Sounds like he was the only impressive match.

Big Ten networks sucks. Had this problem last year as well. Match reminds me of last year. They are taking it to us. We can still pull it out but no room for error. How are we taking no shots when we are losing. Frustrating. Wish I could have seen Camacho. Sounds like he was the only impressive match.
I pulled up the BIG+ app and was able to rewind it to see Camacho. Not his whole match, but when the score was 7-0

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
Glad they pulled that out. Wasn’t looking too good. Still need to work on the offensive overall. Like Mac being aggressive in the beginning of first period. Then quickly got away from it.

Couldn’t watch tonight but I will give my thoughts overall.
125: Good for Macho to get a big win. Hope he can string sone together soon.
133: Vin’s win over Bouzakis put him a little too high in the rankings it appears. He can definitely beat these good guys but top 15 seems to be a bit of a stretch right now
141: Cole is a slump right now. Miller is good and the score is inflated by him getting caught in the scramble but it is really hard to believe this is the same guy who beat Real Woods.
149: Miller is legit, hopefully Finn can close the gap on top 15 guys
157: Keslar can definitely be a NQ this year but he will need to get some ranked wins eventually
165: Holden looks like our best shot at AA this year, even with 165 being insanely stacked
174: Luca got his revenge from last year, hes been good about scoring to extend his lead
184: Reece is back to what we know, hopefully he can put it all together this year because he can definitely be a real AA threat
197: Mac dropping both matches this week isn’t unexpected, him getting destroyed by Beard is unfortunate; however when Beard is on he looks unstoppable. Mac kept it closer tonight at least
285: Great weekend for Pitzer should be back in the top 10 again. He is so good on top, but some more scoring on his feet is what he needs to make that jump to the top-top level

Glad we won but tough to get excited about winning 5 of 10 against Maryland.
Agree with WF22 on Vin, expectations got a little too high after the Bouzakis win.
Cole wrestles so much better as the underdog, like in the Rivera & Woods NCAA matches. When he is the clear favorite he wrestles to not lose.
Don't mind the loss at 149 but Keslar shouldn't be losing to guys like that.

Hellers bail us out again. What a great thing these two have been for the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT