ADVERTISEMENT

Lol. Marcus Allen

if i remember correctly, his uncle played at pitt. or his godfather. something like that.

that's just a weird website for a 3rd string guy.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I recall Greg Croft (R.I.P.) aka OnAltoonaGoPitt saying he really wanted a Pitt offer. Knew the kid personally.

I don’t care if he sells those shirts. And good for him for cashing in on what will undoubtedly be the highlight of his career by taking money from the cultists. But you have to be a real dolt to misspell the name of your own employer.

Reactions: Upg bobcat
Not if you guys email his sponsors and explain how you won't be supporting their businesses until they disassociate. chik-fil-a would be receptive. Pitt is a Nike school, they'd likely drop him as well.
Wow great idea. Just sent very stern emails to both his sponsors AND to the Pittsburgh Steelers. I imagine he gets cut within the week with the pressure that is about to be on him. You simply DO NOT f*ck with Pitt

Does he have a T-Shirt for the vaunted Land Grant Trophy game? Isn’t that their rival?

These Nitters are an odd bunch. All I hear is we aren’t their rival, but yet they make T-shirts and can’t stop talking about Pitt.

Reactions: pittiswhereiamfrom2
I called TSA and reported him for the no fly list. Now he will have to take the bus to away games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT