ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Game Thread

Have to wonder where the scoring will come from? I don't expect Femi to hang another 12 on them, but who knows. Maybe Horton makes a couple threes. Maybe we can get some more from Big John inside. One thing is for sure, this team's defense is becoming very solid. If we rebound a little better we could be right there at the end.
Need XJ, Sibande, and Horton to step up.

Have to wonder where the scoring will come from? I don't expect Femi to hang another 12 on them, but who knows. Maybe Horton makes a couple threes. Maybe we can get some more from Big John inside. One thing is for sure, this team's defense is becoming very solid. If we rebound a little better we could be right there at the end.
Agreed about the defense. I think that is what’s improved the most from the start of the season until now.

I like jeffress letting game come to him, but its almost too much if that could even be a thing. I can't get a good read on him yet. I haven't seen much of him playing this year at all

Listening to Hillgrove. We're missing tons of opportunities this half.

Defense isn't quite as good with AKC out of the game. Big John not quite as quick and having a little more trouble recovering off the hedge.

Horton has never seen a shot he didn’t like. No wonder he scored 16 in the CAA. Volume shooting.

Horton has never seen a shot he didn’t like. No wonder he scored 16 in the CAA. Volume shooting.

He is killing us tonight. Again.

1-7 from the field, 0-3 on threes. He leads the team at the moment with 29 minutes played and he's scored two points.

We are hell-bent on trying to get the ball into Hugley in the low post, even when there is no passing lane there at all.

one take away from this and the games before it is that we are going to lose 2-4 ACC games due to poor free throw shooting. It is just awful! When we are in a close game it is surely going to cost us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT