ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Madden....spot on wrt Stillers

stupid article. Only recourse Pittsburgh has is to trade Brown. Can't bench your best receiver. Get up in his face and yell at him? Oh yeah that is going to work. Brown makes way more than the head coach lol.

Bell? Right now he is not a part of the Steeler team. So basically this guy is saying that Brown's antics are representative of all of the Steelers when really they only represent him. Pittsburgh's issue has been bad defense and I have said this for years. They were never going to win a Super Bowl with this defense, Brown and Bell could act like choir boys and it still wouldn't change that.

Reactions: jaebree422
Steelers are an ass clown show.....
and it’s a team
Tomlin’s team..

Regardless of your boundless need to cover for him.
How is pointing out the drama is from the offensive stars-
And the primary and secondary problems with the Steelers are the defense/
A cover for Tomlin?

But- you agreeing with a loudmouth who is devoid of logic, isn’t surprising.
It’s your m.o.

Madden has been ripping this shitshow for 2 years now.

If they don't suspend AB for skipping practice then the inmates are truly running the asylum. It is way past time for Tomlin to show some leadership and put the clamps down. He won't do it. He'd rather be the players' friend. It is something new every week with this team.

If Conner wasn't a Steeler I would've given up rooting for them long ago. They have become the laughingstock of the NFL an it all begins with the coach.

How is pointing out the drama is from the offensive stars-
And the primary and secondary problems with the Steelers are the defense/
A cover for Tomlin?

But- you agreeing with a loudmouth who is devoid of logic, isn’t surprising.
It’s your m.o.
Lol
Can’t touch your guy Tomlin ...bet that

It’s an assclown show, anybody with half a clue can see it....
You’re confused, as per usual

Reactions: Dan1911
suspend Brown then don't bitch and cry and blame Tomlin when the Steelers lose to Tampa.

Really, such insight from these brilliant journalists Cook and Maddon. "Brown is an idiot".

He's the best in the league, and across all teams (even NE with Gronk and sometimes Brady), the better players act out as primadonnas frequently. It's how they get attention, and thus additional stardom. It rarely affects their play between the lines. I realize some people prefer the illusion of the Super Steelers as disciplined warriors from the 70s with "Emperor Chaz" and all that. Up and down every team, that's not howit is now. It's football, with some WWE and some Kardashians as well.

The Steelers coaches and even the ownership realize and accept it, because the best players embrace it and the populace clearly likes the drama... as some said, you really think Art Rooney II wants Tomlin to suspend Brown? And especially ESPN? Brown is slated to be The Star for their Monday night show.

Fans who don't like the noise (and gotta say I lean away from it myself), best just tune out of everything until the actual game starts.

Reactions: pittman71
Yep.
It’s a perfect storm of yinzer bitching

Get to be angry either way.

Personally, I don't care if Brown plays or he doesn't. Either way, it won't fix the really problem which is the defense. In the last three games dating back to last season, the defense has given up over 100 points...

It's like the captain of a ship worrying about the cargo while the boat is sinking in shark infested waters...

Madden has been ripping this shitshow for 2 years now.

If they don't suspend AB for skipping practice then the inmates are truly running the asylum. It is way past time for Tomlin to show some leadership and put the clamps down. He won't do it. He'd rather be the players' friend. It is something new every week with this team.

If Conner wasn't a Steeler I would've given up rooting for them long ago. They have become the laughingstock of the NFL an it all begins with the coach.

You're dramatic. The Steelers have a long way to go to become the laughinstock of the NFL. Especially while teams like the Bills, Browns, Bengals, Raiders, and Washington exist.

Mark Madden: Steelers antics an embarrassment for fans, franchise | TribLIVE

https://triblive.com/pghtrib/locals...rs-antics-an-embarrassment-for-fans-franchise

Madden spot on.....the Stillers are a clown show. Tomlin better get off his arse and do something about it..
Madden makes some good points. But Madden also takes every opportunity he gets to totally rip on Pitt. He says he doesn't care a lick about Pitt and has the balls to constantly call Narduzzi a blowhard. Madden calling anybody else a blowhard is the pot calling the kettle black.

Madden makes some good points. But Madden also takes every opportunity he gets to totally rip on Pitt. He says he doesn't care a lick about Pitt and has the balls to constantly call Narduzzi a blowhard. Madden calling anybody else a blowhard is the pot calling the kettle black.
Yeah he has been ripping Pitt.

But this is about the Stillers and he’s spot on.
But Big Ben is one of his three untouchables along with Sid and Mario.

Ben can be a drama queen

....but wrt to this current article he is spot on.
Despite Tomlins water boys here on this board.

Yeah he has been ripping Pitt.

But this is about the Stillers and he’s spot on.
But Big Ben is one of his three untouchables along with Sid and Mario.

Ben can be a drama queen

....but wrt to this current article he is spot on.
Despite Tomlins water boys here on this board.
My first sentence acknowledges that.

The Bengals have a winnable game Sunday against a banged up Carolina team while the Steelers are facing another hot QB. A Bengals win coupled with a Steelers loss, effectively puts the Steelers three games out of first place. The Bengals will play Atlanta and Miami before they get the Steelers at home in week 6. That game could effectively ice the Steelers chance at winning the division outright if things don't turn around quickly.

The thing is, again, all teams have this now, it's the norm in pro sports now... the Steelers aren't immune. Fans here like to think so, but they aren't.

Be happy the Steelers have a great player who can generate such angst. If that #11 or #17 (I can't even remember their names, Hunter or Rodgers?) missed a practice would anyone notice or care?

The thing is, again, all teams have this now, it's the norm in pro sports now... the Steelers aren't immune. Fans here like to think so, but they aren't.

Exactly. Look at Jalen Ramsey. That fool is worse than anyone Pittsburgh has. Don't see anyone in the media demanding that the Jags coach reign him in.

Let’s take it from the top:

Rooney is a dolt ! Not a great business man and a average lawyer. If I were Rooney I would have pulled Tomlin aside last year and told him to get his locker room in order. This crap goes back to Joey Porter being an ass clown.

Big Ben is a phony leader. He is a phony and is positioned as a leader due to longevity. Big Hat....No Cattle

The defensive coordinator is in over his head.

I think if Cam Hayward wanted to he would beat the crap out of AB. These might straighten out that locker room.

I wonder if Vegas has an over/under for number of penalties committed by the Steelers in the game coming up against the Bucs. Undisciplined locker room equals Undisciplined play.

Reactions: paulbl99
Guys you know how this usually goes. A week of wringing hands, then they'll play a great game on Monday. Brown will catch 9 for a buck eighty five and 2 tds. All forgiven.

Reactions: JohnnyGossamer
The Steelers drama is a nice distraction for the real issue. This defense lacks playmakers without Ryan Shazier. He covered for a LOT of shortcomings. The secondary is filled with busts and has-beens. The defensive coordinator is clueless. The linebackers are too slow. But sure, focus on the WR missing a Monday practice.

The Steelers drama is a nice distraction for the real issue. This defense lacks playmakers without Ryan Shazier. He covered for a LOT of shortcomings. The secondary is filled with busts and has-beens. The defensive coordinator is clueless. The linebackers are too slow. But sure, focus on the WR missing a Monday practice.
Yep.

Just like the “fire Haley!” Cries after Blake bortkes looked like John elway .

The defense has stunk for years.
Honestly- lebeau’s schemes put lipstick on the big which is outside of Troy - the secondary has been a weak link for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2P 2003
Let’s take it from the top:

Rooney is a dolt ! Not a great business man and a average lawyer. If I were Rooney I would have pulled Tomlin aside last year and told him to get his locker room in order. This crap goes back to Joey Porter being an ass clown.

Big Ben is a phony leader. He is a phony and is positioned as a leader due to longevity. Big Hat....No Cattle

The defensive coordinator is in over his head.

I think if Cam Hayward wanted to he would beat the crap out of AB. These might straighten out that locker room.

I wonder if Vegas has an over/under for number of penalties committed by the Steelers in the game coming up against the Bucs. Undisciplined locker room equals Undisciplined play.

There won’t be a line on Steelers penalties, but there will be a number on Brown’s total catches.

Maybe it’s just me, but I thought Brown began pouting when Smith-Schuster started getting more and more targets.

No worries. Tomlin apologized to Brown and AB is starting on Monday night. All is as it should be in Tomlinville

Guys you know how this usually goes. A week of wringing hands, then they'll play a great game on Monday. Brown will catch 9 for a buck eighty five and 2 tds. All forgiven.
Sure they will...it’s one of the most talented teams in the NFL

Notwithstanding Tomlin has managed 3 playoff wins in 8 yrs. of course as his water boys like to point out he’s just been a victim of having to face Belichick, because that guy doesn’t lose playoff games....

Oh

Never mind.

There won’t be a line on Steelers penalties, but there will be a number on Brown’s total catches.

Maybe it’s just me, but I thought Brown began pouting when Smith-Schuster started getting more and more targets.
I made the comment at that point in the game-well, Brown should begin pouting any minute now. Juju's getting too many passes. It's sad that they're "me first" mentality is so predictable.

Do you think #7 throws to him or does he throw to everyone else...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT