ADVERTISEMENT

Meyer Pitt transfer contacts database

Sbame on me!

I thought you were counting Rudy Guliani's recent court verdicts.

My bad... 🤷‍♂️

SMF - 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

867b3d315bc715e45b6c334ebbaf980f.jpg
Do you ever have any thoughts. Silly gifs. Must be retired or work with SMF.

Reactions: gary2
At this point, a 16 transfers have committed to ACC schools (10 schools with at least 1 transfer)

My guess is that he will get either Soriano or Bickerstaff, along with (hopefully) Reid and Jaylon Barden.

Just a hunch on my part
How about Soriano and Bickerstaff?

Dont see Blake’s as any help at the point next season.

My feeling is that he will get 1 or the other. IF, IF Reid comes in, then I think 1 or the other come in. I think since both Soriano and Bickerstaff are transferring, they are probably looking to go somewhere and start.

As far as Barden goes, if he comes in and does what Femi did this year, we should be ok.

My feeling is that he will get 1 or the other. IF, IF Reid comes in, then I think 1 or the other come in. I think since both Soriano and Bickerstaff are transferring, they are probably looking to go somewhere and start.

As far as Barden goes, if he comes in and does what Femi did this year, we should be ok.
Who is Barden?

My bad got his last name confused with Jaylen Blakes.

Got covid vaccine this morning and it's made me a bit woozy
No problem - I tried to help you by putting Blake’s in my reply.

Pfizer or Moderna? I had 2 shots of Moderna with no side effects.

No problem - I tried to help you by putting Blake’s in my reply.

Pfizer or Moderna? I had 2 shots of Moderna with no side effects.
Johnson & Johnson.

I was trying to save face when I said I was woozy. So far my arm is slightly sore, but no other side effects.

OK, now that I am done making an a$$ of myself, let's get some more kids in here!!!!!

My guess is that he will get either Soriano or Bickerstaff, along with (hopefully) Reid and Jaylon Barden.

Just a hunch on my part
Soriano, Bickerstaff and Pickett seem as likely candidates.
I know Pitt is doing their due diligence on recruits, holding Zoom calls, etc., but they need to CLOSE. So many P6 schools and ACC schools have landed transfers, but Pitt hasn't. Pitt isn't going to get the top of the top transfers - I think we can all agree on that. Not as much to sell unfortunately, but we are in the ACC and there's playing time to be had. Capel needs to recruit - that's what he was brought here to do.

Besides the transfers and to a point, it's going to be a HUGE part of CBB. Top schools all have transfers - we need them!! I'm nervous about Reid next week and I'm not going to hold my breath. Besides hopefully getting Reid, really need Champagnie to come back. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Soriano, Bickerstaff and Pickett seem as likely candidates.
I know Pitt is doing their due diligence on recruits, holding Zoom calls, etc., but they need to CLOSE. So many P6 schools and ACC schools have landed transfers, but Pitt hasn't. Pitt isn't going to get the top of the top transfers - I think we can all agree on that. Not as much to sell unfortunately, but we are in the ACC and there's playing time to be had. Capel needs to recruit - that's what he was brought here to do.

Besides the transfers and to a point, it's going to be a HUGE part of CBB. Top schools all have transfers - we need them!! I'm nervous about Reid next week and I'm not going to hold my breath. Besides hopefully getting Reid, really need Champagnie to come back. We'll see how it all shakes out.
Call me a bit naive, but I think Capel has a bit better handle on what is going on with these kids as far as to who is coming and going. This may be the reason no transfers have yet to commit. I ask everyone on this board, who would you rather have come in at guard Jaylen Blakes or a grad transfer? As far as the big men go, once Efton Reid makes his decision, the rest will play out. As far as Champagnie is concerned, If Capel knew he wasn't coming back, maybe he would have been more aggressive with Jayden Gardner?

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but this is how things will play out.

Totally agree @andypappas
Whether it's JC and him coming or going, or what's going on with Reid, etc.
I like the staff's "positivity" when it comes to if they think they lead or will land a recruit, but we've been burned much MORE than winning a recruiting battle against so many schools over the past few years.
Pitt needs impact players and while I don't think Capel has "turned away" any of them, he hasn't landed them either with regards to the portal.
Some of these transfer guys Pitt is presumably in on, while they may not be the top 10-20 guys per se, I really do believe they can make an impact, even in the ACC and a step-up in competition.
Pitt needs the guys with chips-on-their-shoulders and something to prove. Those defenders, those dogs. We need them.

I have a feeling Penny is coming back. I haven't seen him on any mock drafts at all, including 2nd round. I have a feeling his drop off after injury has something to do with it. I think coming back for another year and proving he's his pre-injury self makes the most sense.

Of course that's just my opinion, I have no inside info.

But we will see for sure soon enough...

I have a feeling Penny is coming back. I haven't seen him on any mock drafts at all, including 2nd round. I have a feeling his drop off after injury has something to do with it. I think coming back for another year and proving he's his pre-injury self makes the most sense.

Of course that's just my opinion, I have no inside info.

But we will see for sure soon enough...
Impossible. @Sean Miller Fan said he wouldn’t come back and that he’s transfer up.

I don't believe that. If Penny goes somewhere else he might not be a guaranteed starter or the feature player in an offense. Plus he would have to start all over again from scratch. I think he goes pro or comes back. Not every kid is looking to transfer up.

Pretty funny that some of same "posters" blame Capel for not fully vetting Trey, X and Toney which resulted in the team's disfunction. Now think he should arbitrarily throw offers at every kid in the portal to immediately fill spots.

Impossible. @Sean Miller Fan said he wouldn’t come back and that he’s transfer up.
Well then, that’s it! He ain’t coming back!

Who are we to question an all knowing master of time and space?!?!?!

When everyone else said we would be playing football in the fall, SMF held firm in his belief that we weren’t going to play.... And who ended up being right????

Hmmmmmm... never mind....

Pretty funny that some of same "posters" blame Capel for not fully vetting Trey, X and Toney which resulted in the team's disfunction. Now think he should arbitrarily throw offers at every kid in the portal to immediately fill spots.
Plus being realistic does Pitt beat out programs like Louisville for recruits.

Those expecting a losing program without a bagman to be a major player in this era of free agency haven’t been paying attention to baseball the last 30 or so yrs !

At a certain point in time JC will need bodies right now he just has to let the dust settle and see whose left , there’s plenty of guys out there that can come in and help . Signing guys to just fill out the bench aren’t a priority .

Why don't you just jump ahead to the eventual numbers?

1,300 total transfers
3 transfers that Pitt will accept

3 for 1,300

Simple, isn't it?

And I just saved you (and us) over 1,200 new postings! 🤷‍♂️

Gary is too simple to figure that out on his own. I was curious to see what was going to happen once he ran out of fingers and toes... I think you just gave him an out...

A lot of these guys who certain people are getting upset over straight up look like bad players. It's wild that anybody could watch 4 years of Terrell Brown and then be disappointed we didn't land Michael Durr. He's a 7 footer who shot 41% from the field in the AAC. It took Greg Parham four years before putting up anything resembling respectable stats in the Southern League. I don't believe for one second he was ever a take here. You've got names on there like Khristian Lander who decided against transferring and they're still counted in the incessant 0 for whatever whining. Get a grip.

What possesses a human being to want to wallow in misery over a sport played by teenagers and twenty somethings? I love Pitt basketball, I hate seeing it in the shape that it is, but some of y'all need to get sunlight and a script for SSRIs.

What possesses a human being to want to wallow in misery over a sport played by teenagers and twenty somethings? I love Pitt basketball, I hate seeing it in the shape that it is, but some of y'all need to get sunlight and a script for SSRIs.

I've said this to some people here before, the day that Pitt sports, be it football or basketball, makes me as miserable as it clearly makes them would be the day that I completely give it up.

I mean seriously, it's entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. If it isn't entertaining you, find something else. It will make your life a lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT