ADVERTISEMENT

Miami loses to FSU

Might be one of those things that sounds good now but, unless we actually win the ACC, is only going to make the conference look that much worse.

I can’t lie. I lost a lot of money on that buzzer beater with my Miami ACC futures. So we better effing finish.
I wonder what happens if they beat us and finish tied with Pitt? Does the book pay based on seeding? Is it an odds chop with Pitt bettors? No way it's a total loss for you...

I dunno I’m assuming total loss at this point and very sad and drinking heavily
It's often dead heat rules. So if you bet $100 at +600 and Miami and Pitt tie, you'd get 50% of 7.0 odds, or a total payout of $350.

I'm not sure if they apply dead heat rules to conference winner futures or if they'll consider seeding to determine a singular winner.

Florida State is so much better than their NET, it's crazy.

Yeah, with that win Florida State raised their record against teams in the top 170 of the Pomeroy rankings to 2-19.

They are really good, but they are acting as undercover agents for the CIA pretending to be bad so they can catch the criminals.

Or something like that.

I wonder what happens if they beat us and finish tied with Pitt? Does the book pay based on seeding? Is it an odds chop with Pitt bettors? No way it's a total loss for you...

I have a Pitt ACC future on draftkings and it says “determined by conference tourney’s #1 seed”

Reactions: FireballZ
Damn! Good shit. I take it you've got some hedging to do in the next week.

Haha basically it was just $25 to win $3775. I was messing around with a hedge calculator assuming Miami ML was like -200, could be around a thousand bucks. Will have to see what the actual ML opens at if we beat ND. Might let it ride, idk.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
Haha basically it was just $25 to win $3775. I was messing around with a hedge calculator assuming Miami ML was like -200, could be around a thousand bucks. Will have to see what the actual ML opens at if we beat ND. Might let it ride, idk.
That's awesome. Good luck. If it were me, I'd probably throw some money on ND on the spread. Then tend to keep games close. Maybe you'll pad your total.

Top 10 ACC all-time worst coaching jobs this season by Leonard Hamilton. They are 9-20, have won on the road at Pitt and Miami and have bubble talent.

Florida State is so much better than their NET, it's crazy. Hopefully they get a big bump and Pitt no longer with a Q4 loss? And that asshole announcer completely forgetting about first place Pitt while Virginia is getting smoked by North Carolina. What a buffoon!
That was amazing. How is FSU so bad? They looked way better than their record when they played us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT