ADVERTISEMENT

Miami sucks they really really suck

Larranaga reminds me of Stallings a bit in that he is now semi-retired. Like, he achieved his goal of taking Miami to a Final Four so now he's just coaching out his contract going through the motions. Miami had Top 3 ACC talent.

Larranaga reminds me of Stallings a bit in that he is now semi-retired. Like, he achieved his goal of taking Miami to a Final Four so now he's just coaching out his contract going through the motions. Miami had Top 3 ACC talent.

They don't have top 3 talent without Wong & Miller.

When we played them, they were still invested in the season. Now they aren’t. Look at the Pens now compared to when they swept that west coast trip in November.
Pack was still playing then and he gave them another scoring threat.

I thought I'd read they have a lot injuries pile up through the season. Then again, Pitt did lose by 33 to Wake not forever ago so there's that too. Maybe just a rotten game?

Funny how Miami's BB and FB teams have their seasons play out with all the talent they both recruit.

They stopped defending and there offense evolved into stagnant one on one play where you just take your man or fire up a jumper. It was sort of like they had no coach down the stretch. It is very similar to the Penguins who have tuned out their coach since the Chistmas holidays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT